This Goa Crocodile Watching tour is a great thing for those who loves to explore the crocodiles in their natural habitat. On this tour, you will be provided with a small boat in the local river of a Goa. Explore the adventurous side of yours with this crocodile watching tour. A local English speaking guide, aware of the hideouts of this creature, will accompany you. After this thrilling experience, you will continue to Spice Plantation Tour at the farm wherein you will learn about different herbs, plants and shrubs. Post this, a mouth-watering lunch will be waiting for you.
- Goa’s thrilling Crocodile watching experience.
- A local English speaking guide well-versed with the hideouts of this creature.
- A warm welcome with organic lemon grass tea at the Spice Plantation farm.
- A naturalist explains you about the shrubs, herbs, trees and other plantations at the spice plantation farm.
- A delicious buffet lunch comprising of both veg and non-veg.
- A private air-conditioned car along with a chauffeur.
At 8:00 in the morning, you would be received from the hotel by a private air-conditioned cab. The cab will drive you towards the boat jetty. With this, your thrilling experience will begin. During this boat ride, you will be supported with safety equipments and a local guide well-versed with the popular hideouts of this creature. Once this is done, you will disembark the boat and head towards the spice plantation farm. Here you will be greeted with an organic lemon grass tea. After this warm welcome, a naturalist will explain you about the shrubs, plants, trees and rare herbs of the farm. Post this Goa spice plantation tour, you will be treated with a delicious buffet lunch, having both veg and non-veg options. Post lunch the cab will drive you back to the hotel.
Note: The tour will operate only on Thursday and Sunday.
- Services of a local English speaking local tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Sail on board the St. Anthony boat for spotting the Croc.
- Visit to the tropical spice plantation followed by Goan lunch
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- This tour will operate only on Thursday and Sunday.
- Pick up will be provided only from North Goa Hotels (Ex.Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panaji). Additional supplement would be applicable for pick up from far located hotels.
- Wear decent casuals (Casuals/T-shirts - below knee level clothing)
- Washroom facilities available at the local fish market
- Public transportation available.
- Kids are allowed.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
- Carry your sun tan, mosquito repellent, hat/cap, sunglasses.
*We do try to visit the spot where there are much chances of spotting a croc, however it is also subject to weather conditions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
ThrilledMarch 20 2018
Crocodile watching was once in a lifetime experience for me. It was a fun time in Goa and the tour guide was very chilled out. Thanks Indiator.