Day trip to Taj Mahal2
You will be picked up by our driver from the Delhi hotel at around 8:00 am for the Day trip to Tajmahal from Delhi. On arrival in Agra, you will be joined by our expert English-speaking guide who will accompany you throughout your Agra tour and explain you the significance and the importance of the monuments.
Your Agra sightseeing tour will start with the visiting of the marvelously designed white marble Taj Mahal. Outside the Taj Mahal, if you are interested then, you can also experience the Tonga ride.
Afterward, our envoy will take you for having a delicious food in a local restaurant.
Finally, your Delhi Agra tour package comes to the end with dropping you back to the Delhi hotel/ Railway station/Airport.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Gather more information about the Mughals dynasty.
- Have a captivating one day Agra tour.
- Transfer service from Delhi to Agra through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Palatable lunch in a good local restaurant.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 - 30 Sep 2018 (except Fridays Calendar dates)
KristyApril 18 2018
This tour is legit and trustworthy
This tour is legit and trustworthy. I was initially worried about joining this tour all by myself but felt safe once the driver met me at the airport. I had my driver come pick me up at the airport at 2 am and drop me off in the city in the late afternoon. The driver was very professional, friendly and spoke
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 86 Per Person
- 13 hrsDuration
- USD 116 Per Person
- 13 to 14 hoursDuration