Delhi to Agra tour by car through Yamuna Expressway is one of the amazing experience. The one day trip to Agra enlightens you about the history, about the lifestyle of the Mughals, experiencing to view the incredible architecture of the Mughals and much more.
- Explore the ingenious architecture of the Mughals
- Delightful Agra one day tour.
- Taxi service from Delhi hotel to Agra through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Admire the robust architecture of the Agra Fort.
- Have a savory lunch in a local restaurant.
In the early morning around 6:30 am, you will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel/airport/railway station for your same day Agra tour by car. After covering the distance of around 210 Kms taken approximately, 4 hours to reach to Agra. On your arrival, you will be met and assist with the guide, who will accompany you for the rest of your Agra day tour.
This one day trip from Delhi will start from the visit of the incredible and ingenious masterpiece of architecture i.e. The Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is surely being the most extravagant expression of love ever created, labored by 20,000 men, worked continuously for around 22 years and spending around 32 million rupees in that era.
After this, we will drive you towards the Red Fort, strongly stands on the banks of the river Yamuna constructed by Emperor Akbar in the year 1566 comprises so many influential buildings used for public hearings, personal discussions, some used by imperial residences and much more.
Afternoon enjoys delicious lunch at a local classical Indian restaurant.
After having a lunch, The Agra sightseeing tour also takes you to visit The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daula doubtlessly a classic symbol of Mughal architecture where cupola was not used. The tomb indicates the slight touch of beauty and ornamental charisma of elegant Mughal queen Nur Jahan.
Afterward, visit the famous Marble factory and shops of Agra (If time permits). Later, we will drive you back to the Delhi hotel/airport/railway station and with this, your Delhi Agra tour package ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj (Itimad-ud-Daula).
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
definitely recommend this tourJune 20 2018
I would definitely recommend this tour! The driver and tour guide were awesome. I am from new jersey so I got a kick out of the name. The drive back and forth from Delhi to Agra was quite an experience, but worth it. We were picked up from our hotel and dropped off safely. Great job guys!
Nice oneMarch 20 2018
Great tour arrangements, the best part was the tour guide who talked nicely and explained about Taj Mahal. Thanks, I wish to visit soon.