Delhi to Agra Tour by Car Witness incredible Work on Marble and Red Stone4
Get ready for an early morning drive to Agra from Delhi as our chauffeur picks you up at 6:30 am, from the hotel or airport. Embark on a Delhi Agra tour and on your arrival, meet the local expert guide who will assist you for the tour. Start the trip with a visit to heritage monument Taj Mahal. Known for its intricate carvings and architecture, it draws numerous tourists from all over the globe. Later, proceed to visit the next stop, which is Agra Fort and witness the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. Take a halt from a sightseeing tour of Agra to relish the delicious lunch at an Indian restaurant in Agra.
Once done with the launch your next visit would be Itimad-ud-Daula. Dubbed as Baby Taj it is renowned for its exquisite artwork and fine carvings. After this, our guide will take you to visit the famous Marble factory and shops of Agra (If time permits). The Agra tour comes to an end with a drop back to the Delhi hotel/airport.
- Agra Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Baby Taj & Agra Fort.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Delhi Agra by private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air/Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight
cancellation or delay.
- Marvel at the architectural extravaganza of Taj Mahal.
- Explore the palatial Agra fort made up of red sandstone.
- Check out Tomb of I&,timād-ud-Daulah for its Pietra Dura work.
- Avail an English speaking tour guide service.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 100 Per Person
- 9 -10 HoursDuration
- USD 68 Per Person
- 7-8 hrsDuration