Delhi to Agra tour by car through Speed Expressway is one of the amazing experiences. This Agra day trip informs you about the past, about the imperial lifestyle of the Mughals, experiencing to explore the incredible design & architecture of the Mughals and much more.
- Explore the ingenious construction of Taj Mahal.
- Delightful Agra one day tour.
- Transfer service through an air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi to Agra.
- Admire the vigorous architecture of the Agra Fort.
- Have a delicious lunch in a famous restaurant of Agra.
Early in the morning at around 6:30 am, you will be picked up by our reliable chauffeur from the hotel/airport/railway station for your Delhi Agra tour. After travelling a distance of around 210 Kms you’ll reach to Agra. On your arrival, you will be met and assist by the local expert guide for the rest of your Agra tour.
This trip will start from visiting the preposterous piece of architecture - The Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is absolutely being the most exorbitant expression of love ever created, shaped up by 20,000 men, worked gradually for around 22 years and after a huge investment of around 32 million rupees in that era.
Your next move is towards the Agra Fort, proudly stands on the banks of the river Yamuna built by Emperor Akbar in the year 1566. Agra Fort comprises so many influential buildings used for public hearings, personal hearings, some palaces used for imperial residences, palaces for guests, and much more.
Afternoon enjoys delicious lunch at an Indian restaurant of Agra.
After having a lunch, we will take you to visit Itimad-ud-Daula doubtlessly a classic symbol of Mughals architecture. Afterward, our guide will take you to visit the famous Marble factory and shops of Agra (If time permits). Later, we will drop you back the Delhi hotel/airport/railway station.
- Agra Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Baby Taj & Agra Fort.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Delhi Agra by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2018.
Witness incredible Work on Marble and Red StoneApril 16 2018
we had Witness incredible Work on Marble and Red Stone, we had visited india before but this time we had a chance to visit agra.
Best trip everMarch 20 2018
A smooth trip from Delhi to Agra and covered Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Thanks Indiator for awesome trip!
Great oneNovember 29 2017
Wow, nicely planned and one of the best trips I took. Very happy with the things turned out.
Thanks IndiatorNovember 21 2017
Wow, a nice trip planned by these guys. Had so much fun during the trip.