The best way to make your day a memorable one then, book your Delhi to Agra same day tour package with Indiator. We provide you best services throughout your Delhi-Agra trip and mark it remarkable for your lifetime.
- Enjoy heritage walking tour of Kachhupura.
- Transfer service from Delhi hotel to Agra through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Explore the gargantuan Agra Fort.
- Admire the ingenious architecture of Tajmahal.
Get ready early around 06:00 am starting your Delhi to Agra tour Package by Car. We will pick you up from the lobby of your Delhi hotel and you will be driven to Agra, upon arrival, our guide will join you and explain you the fictions/ stories and information about the empire’s history, civilization, and significance in contemporary India.
Start your Agra sightseeing tour from the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort. Roam the embellishing chambers, halls, and mansions with your guide and study about the fort’s splendid mosques, like the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), Imperial Palaces and much more.
From here, we will directly drive you to the epochal Taj Mahal with your guide. This ravishing illustration of Mughal art in India is comprised of a white-domed marble mausoleum built to praise the third spouse of Shah Jahan. Taj Mahal shows the impact of the Indian, Turkish and Persian style of architecture.
This day trip from Delhi also takes you to visit the heritage walking tour of Kachhupura village, where your guide will hold you over the monuments Mughal-era like the historical wells called Baoli and the Mosque of Humayun. Keep an eye out over the River Yamuna, where you can have views of Agra Fort, chiseled from a single stone.
Chase your guide throughout the Kachhupura village, where local people will welcome you with a traditional Aarti-Tika custom that includes beautiful floral garlands. Observe insider approach to credible, agrarian Indian life and snap a street performance by village teens. Enjoy as young girls trace paper decoration on walls—Tajmahal form of art well known as Sanjhi—and hear stories about ordinary rural life. Catch pictorial views of the Taj Mahal from upon the village tea terrace before heading a walk in the Mehtab Bagh for more sensational sunset views of the Taj Mahal.
Later drive back to Delhi and transfer to your hotel. Your unforgettable Delhi Agra tour by a car ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- heritage walking tour of Kachhupura village.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Excellent tourMay 15 2018
We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Bantu was very friendly and knowledgable, and we felt very well looked after. The highlight of the tour for me was discovering the back alleys around old Delhi. I also enjoyed using the metro system and felt confident to use it on my own after the tour.
Wonderful service offeredApril 17 2018
We would love to return to India someday and we would not hesitate using the services of Indiator for another amazing trip! Thanks so much! Debbie and John Goulet (Endless Earth Travel).