Dinner on the Chao Phraya River Cruise in Bangkok0
This exciting tour will begin with a pick up between 5:30 to 6:00 Pm from the hotel (Based on Hotel Location). We will take you to the River City Bangkok to board the cruise along the Chao Phraya River and the departure time is 7:30 PM. This dinner cruise package will take you on an unforgettable journey where you can enjoy a number of activities. While on-board, witness a panoramic view of the city, gloriously lit-up. The illuminated Wat Arun and Grand Palace make up for alluring sights in the dark. You can take pictures of these grand edifices to capture their ravishing beauty.
The cruise will be a perfect romantic getaway for you, adorned with a lavish set-up and a relaxing live band playing to suit the mood. Trying authentic cuisines is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok and the buffet on- board, consisting of authentic Thai/Indian food will give you just the perfect opportunity to surprise your taste buds with flavorsome dishes.
As the day’s activities come to an end, we will return to the harbor and drop you to the hotel and with that, your Bangkok dinner cruise will conclude.
- Pick up and drop from the hotel on Shared Basis
- Dinner during the cruise
- Transportation by shared vehicle
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- A luxurious cruise along the Chao Phraya River
- Palatable Thai/Indian cuisine for buffet
- Glorious view of illuminated edifices
- Live music and romantic setting on-board
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund. Important Note:
You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation