Early Morning Mumbai Tour with a private guide gives you a fresh morning experience of the city. Watch Mumbai waking up by scouting the places with a top name in their expertise and witness the hustle-bustle of early morning activities. The visit to one of the busiest railway stations in India and the best bakery in the town adds a whole lot of fun in this tour.
- Visit one of the busiest railway stations in India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Watch the making of fresh paos in its expertise ‘City Bakery’
- Refresh with the fragrance of freshest flowers at the Dadar Flower market.
- See the trading center of a freshly caught fish in the city at Sassoon’s Dock
Your early morning dawn tour in Mumbai starts with pick up from your hotel at 04:30 AM. Board the fully private chauffeur driven car and proceed to Victoria Terminus now called as Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It is a historic railway station and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mainly recognized for being one of the busiest railway stations in India, you will see the early morning bustle of newspaper vendors and milkmen organizing their things for the timely delivery.
After an electrifying early morning, head to the landmark bakery of Worli named ‘City Bakery’. It has been the talk of the town for over 60 years, holding a special recognition for baking fresh pao (buns) out of theoven. When tourists visit street Markets of Mumbai, this bakery tops the list in Worli. Make the most of the visit to the age-old bakery and watch the process of baking best quality buns under the guidance of our guide and bakery’s staff members.
Continuing the Mumbai city tour, you will be taken to the Dadar Flower Market, famous for selling the freshest flowers in the city. The vibrant flowers all around also offer picture-clicking opportunities. The last visit will be to Sassoon’s Dock in Colaba, which is home to Mumbai’s traditional Koli Fishing community. The place is a hot-spot for trading the best and fresh fishes in the city. After the visit, you will be safely dropped back at your hotel in the city and your Mumbai dawn tour hereby completes.
- All services as per the above programme.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing Tours as per the above programme using an Air- conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide Charges.
- Local parking during tour in Mumbai.
- All Taxes and Service Fee.
- Light refreshment during the tour..
- Any additional service not mentioned above..
- Any deviation from the above existing route.
- Personal expenses and tips
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund