The Street Food and Evening Aarti acquaint you with the tantalizing local flavors of Varanasi and offers a peaceful end to the day with grand evening Ganga Aarti. Travel to Varanasi and visit the famous Dashahshwamedha Ghat for a soul awakening Ganga Aarti. Indulge in gastronomy scouting famous old shops in the slender lanes of Varanasi and enjoy tasting various local sweets and other delicacies.
- Attend the grand Evening Ganga Aarti
- Visit the oldest ghat of Varanasi, DashahshwamedhaGhat
- Relish local chilled drink Mishrambhu from the best offering shop
- Savour the taste buds tickling veritable local mouth freshener,Paan
You will be picked up by our chauffeur driven car at 5.00 pm from your hotel lobby. Board the air-conditioned car and leave for the oldest ghat,DashashwamedhaGhat. It is best known for the grand evening Ganga Aarti which takes place as a daily ritual by the Hindus. Get a smattering of the Hindu culture and tradition as you notice the steps followed during the Aarti. You will see the chief priests leading the religious mass present for offering their prayers. Ganga River is highly revered in India for its special mention in the Hindu scriptures and is the backbone of the tourism in Varanasi. The Aartistage is adorned with floral garlands, a huge brass lamp, the musical instruments are played by devotees like conch, cymbal and the mantras are chanted along with singing of fervent hymns.
After a heartfelt event of Ganga Aarti, proceed to Godauliyafor some culinary delights with our tour guide. Godauliya is a 5 mins walk from the DashahshwamedhaGhat. Walk through the old and narrow lanes in the heart of the Kashi (another name for Varanasi). Stop at a shop and taste the local drink ‘Mishrambhu’, a chilled sweet and spicy milk-based drink mixed with dry fruits. Then visit one of the oldest chaat shop, Kashi Chat Bhandar. Move forward to the KsheerSagarSweet, a big name in offering tasty sugar free sweets and delicious local snacks.Savour delicious North and South Indian quick bites at the famous food joints. Then complete the food tour with the natural mouth freshener, paanmade from the betel leaf, enclosed with taste buds stimulating nuts and paste.The Paan has remedial properties which are helpful in digesting the food after a heavy meal.
With this the 4 hour long Street Food and Evening Aarti tour completes and you will be safely dropped back at the hotel in Varanasi.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water is provided.
- Facility of pickup and drop from hotel.
- Evening Aarti is included.
- All taxes and service charges will be applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.