Evening Aarti Tour with Famous Street Food of Varanasi0
You will be picked up by our chauffeur driven car at 5.00 pm from your hotel lobby. Board the air-conditioned car and leave for the oldest ghat, Dashashwamedha Ghat. It is best known for the grand evening Ganga Aarti which takes place as a daily ritual by the Hindus. Get a smattering of the Hindu culture and tradition as you notice the steps followed during the Aarti. You will see the chief priests leading the religious mass present for offering their prayers. The Aarti stage is adorned with floral garlands, a huge brass lamp, the musical instruments are played by devotees like conch, cymbal and the mantras are chanted along with singing of fervent hymns.
After a heartfelt event of Ganga Aarti, proceed to Godowlia market for some culinary delights with our tour guide. Walk through the old and narrow lanes in the heart of the Kashi (another name for Varanasi). Stop at a shop and taste the local drink ‘Mishrambhu’, a chilled sweet and spicy milk-based drink mixed with dry fruits. Then visit one of the oldest chaat shop, Kashi Chat Bhandar. Move forward to the Ksheer Sagar Sweet, a big name in offering tasty sugar free sweets and delicious local snacks.Savour delicious North and South Indian quick bites at the famous food joints. Then complete the food tour with the natural mouth freshener, paanmade from the betel leaf, enclosed with taste buds stimulating nuts and paste. With this the 4 hour long Street Food and Evening Aarti tour completes and you will be safely dropped back at the hotel in Varanasi.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water is provided.
- Facility of pickup and drop from hotel.
- Evening Aarti is included.
- All taxes and service charges will be applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Attend the grand Evening Ganga Aarti
- Visit the oldest ghat of Varanasi, DashahshwamedhaGhat
- Relish local chilled drink Mishrambhu from the best offering shop
- Savour the taste buds tickling veritable local mouth freshener,Paan
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.