Evening Akshardham Trip with Light Show1
Our chauffeur along with our expert representative will you up from the Delhi hotel around 2:00pm-3:00pm and drive towards the Akshardham temple.
On arrival to Akshardham, get inside the temple area after going through the security check. We stand in front of the gargantuan Akshardham named as Swagatam area or Welcome. Here, welcome people from all faiths, beliefs, caste and creed.
After that, we will move you towards the Mandir area, splendidly carved houses the statues of Lord Swaminarayan, Radha-Krishna, Lord Lakshmi-Narayan and Lord Shiva-Parvati. This magnificent building built with marble and sandstone, after a continuous efforts and hard work of 300,000,000 artisans in which 8000 are from across the world.
Next, we will move to view the Abhishek Mandap, the divine place where give the ritual bath to the statue of Neelkanth with chanting and prayers. Afterwards, we will see the Narayan Sarovar, a holy water body which contains water from 151 holy rivers and lakes.
Subsequently, we will take you towards the exhibition hall, which exhibits the values of Hindu heritage. The exhibition hall is divided into three zones. First hall is known as Hall of Values or Sahajanand Darshan, which represents the universal beliefs like humility, non-violence, unity, honesty and peace. Second is Neelkanth Darshan shows the 45 minute film on Neelkanth life. And the third is Sanskruti Darshan, it’s a 12 minute boat ride which sails you through the past history of India.
Finally, we will take you to watch the incredible water, light and sound show. This multimedia laser light show left you spellbound and magnetized.
After watching amazingly stunning light and sound show, have dinner in temple or outside Local restaurant later our driver will drop you back to the hotel.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide
- Entry Fee of Temple.
- Dinner at Temple Campus or outside Restaurant. (Fixed menu).
- Mineral water.
- Hotel to Temple both way transfer by Private AC Car or Minivan.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Delve into the gigantic Akshardham.
- Appreciate the carving work of the temple.
- Be a part of a ritual bath of Neelkanth Varni.
- Experience the spellbound light and sound show.
- Know more about the history of India through exhibition and short film.
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18-07 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 06 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Tour will not operate on Monday.
shirley corkApril 10 2018
The Light Show
Its a one time visit place. Nice architecture and amazing Light show which takes place at evenings is main attraction. The theme and story of light shows are same for everyday which makes it a one-time visit place. A part of the light show you can enjoy some Gujarati dishes here. temple is closed on Monday