Evening Bollywood Tour with Film Screening and Dinner1
The Bollywood Tour will start at 1:00 pm, a Bollywood guide will greet you at the said film location. He will then brief you about the Indian Film industry, highlighting the evolution of Bollywood from the silent era to talkies to current date.
From 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, a special Bollywood performance will be there for your entertainment. Here a presenter will brief you about the Bollywood’s gone era. Post this, you will be escorted to various shoots where you can see the shootings of T.V. Serials, Feature Films or Ad-Films.
From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, you will experience the feel of a recording studio and know how the VFX works. Post this, you will be taken to Juhu and Bandra, where you can see the houses of famous star from the outside.
At 5:30 pm, you will be watching a Bollywood movie screened at the popular Regal/ Eros theatre.
With this, the Bollywood Tour in Mumbai will be reaching towards its end. At 6:30 pm, you will be transferred to Magnolia Restaurant for dinner. Post dinner, proceed back to the hotel.
- Air conditioned car for hotel pick up and drop on private basis
- Entrance fee to Bollywood City
- English speaking Bollywood Tour Guide
- Dinner at the restaurant (Alibaba BBQ and Sea Food Restaurant)
- Meals other than specified
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Learn the evolution of Bollywood’s industry from the silent era to talkies to current date.
- Get the feel of a recording studio and know how the VFX is working.
- Watch the screening of a Bollywood movie at the popular Regal/ Eros theatre.
- A sumptuous dinner at the completion of Bollywood Tour.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.