Track the untrodden trails and discover the hidden beauty of Shimla by opting for a guided evening Shimla tour with a tour guide. Go for a heritage walk and visit the surviving buildings from the past of immense historical importance. Given that the history of India under British rule, these buildings are the reminders of British era that left a drastic change in the country. Enjoy the heritage walk and a big bite of colonial history that teleports you back to the British era.
- See the exemplary British architecture at the Ellerslie
- Witness the historical articles and photographs in the Viceregal Lodge
- Capture the 19th century neo-Gothic architecture in Gorton Castle
- Visit the second oldest Church in North India, the Christ Church
In the evening at 04.00 pm, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Shimla. Board the air-conditioned car and proceed for the heritage walk with a knowledgeable tour guide. Enjoy the visit to - Ellerslie (Himachal Pradesh Sectriate building), The Vice Regal Lodge, Gorton Castle, The Railway Board Building, Christ Church & Gaiety Theatre. Ellerslie (present Himachal Pradesh Secretariat building) is one of the exemplary British architectures comprising 3 stories made of stone and bricks cemented with lime mortar. The Viceregal Lodge, now Rashtrapati Niwas, was originally built as the residence of the Viceroy of India during the British rule. It has some of the ancient articles and photographs to show belonging to the colonial era. Gorton Castle is a 19th century British chalet reflecting neo-Gothic architecture. The Railway Board Building, built in 1896, lies close to the Mall Road and is one of the ancient British architectures. The 4-storeyed cast and iron steel structure is designed with a touch of royal art. Christ Church is the second oldest Church in North India located in the prime location on Mall Road. The neo-gothic architecture is followed in its making and is another fascinating reminder of British era. Gaiety Theatre is a British architectural marvel built in 1887. It is the only gothic theatre in whole Asia. After the visit to historic attractions, our driver will drop you back the hotel in Shimla. Your evening Shimla tour will hereby complete.
- Shimla Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- City Tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water during travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera fee at monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.