We are sure, this evening tour will become an integral part of your beautiful memories.With us, you are going to explore, some unique territories like, carpet alleys, handicraft market and the last but not the least, awe Jal Mahal
- Know intrecacies ofcarpet weaving
- Mouth-watering food.
- Private taxi service from the hotel by AC Car.
- Funpacked puppet show.
Our chauffeur will pick you up at around 3:00 – 3:30 pm along with English speaking tour assistant. This tour guide will take you to carpet lane. Here deft hands weave beautiful story using colourful threads. Thin fingers of these craftsmen speak a lot about about their impeccable skills. These rich carpets are also part of opulent homes. You can buy one if you have penchant for artistic things.
After carpet lane, we drive you to our next destination, Jal Mahal. This opulent building is surrounded by pristine water. In the evening reflection of Jal Mahal on the water is simply feast for the eyes, you can’t afford to miss this view. Once you capture beautiful moments in your camera, we drive you to restaurant which is not only known for exotic cuisines but also a hilarious puppet show.
After sumptuous private evening Jaipur tour we drop you back to the hotel. To know more about other private tour you can always drop your query.
- Entry Fee.
- Private English Speaking tour guide.
- Fixed menu dinner.
- Puppet show.
- Transfer and Sightseeing by AC Car.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expenditure on unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Nice evening in the middle of the lakeApril 01 2018
The handicraft work is one of the finest and exceptional. The dinner served was some local cuisine and did not make me regret. I will have it again. Jal Mahal was in the middle of a lake making it exotic location. I loved the tour.