Pattaya is a mesmerizing location in Thailand that is abounded with nature’s beauty and will add tremendously to the unforgettable experience of your Thailand tours. This Pattaya tour package will take you to some of the most stunning places such as the Coral Island and Nong Nooch Village and will give you ample time to spend your tour at leisure, exploring the beautiful location as per your own interests.
- Scenic holiday in the resort city
- Exciting optional detours to the Alcazar Show and Floating Market
- Breathtakingly beautiful Coral Island
- Entertaining excursions to Nong Nooch Village
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok– Pattaya (Optional - Alcazar Show)
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, you will be greeted by our representatives and taken to Pattaya which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. After checking-in at the hotel, you may spend the day resting after the long journey. In the evening you can take an optional tour to the Alcazar Show between 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm. The show is a world- famous cabaret performance spanning for a good 70 minutes, performed by the most skilled Thai artists. On returning to the hotel, you can retire for the night.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
The day 2 of your Pattaya tour will begin with a delicious breakfast at the hotel, after which you will be driven to Pattaya beach at 9:00 am. At 9:30 am we will head to marine sports pier in s speedboat where you get to enjoy a number of fun activities like parasailing, jet skiing and a lot more at your own expense. After an hour of fun, we will head to the Coral island at 11 am to enjoy an afternoon of leisure in exploring the beach and viewing the stunning coral formations.
At 12 pm we will head back to Pattaya Beach to enjoy a flavorsome lunch at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or any other equivalent Indian restaurant). At 1:00 pm the activities of the tour will come to an end and we will drop you back to the hotel where you can spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Pattaya – Nong Nooch Village
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we will head for day 3 of Pattaya excursions at 8:00-8:30 am. This day will be marked with your trip to the famous Nong Nooch Village. Designed like a theme park, the village is a hub of various sorts of entertainment. From thematic gardens to cultural performances like Thai dance and sword fighting to exciting animal shows, this place has all forms of entertainment right at its disposal. As the day’s activities come to an end at 4:00 pm, we will drop you back to the hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 04:- Pattaya – Day at leisure
This day is left unscheduled for you to spend it as per your own interests. Post breakfast at the hotel, you can book optional tours to interesting places to visit in Pattaya like the Floating Market or The Sanctuary of Truth and remain engaged for the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05:- Pattaya - Bangkok Airport Drop
After a filling breakfast at the hotel in Pattaya, you will be taken by our driver to the Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in 1 double room at Pattaya Sea View or similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 4 Breakfasts in the Hotel & 1 Lunch during the coral Island Tour
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport on Private Basis
- Half-Day CORAL ISLAND TOUR by speed boat - Pattaya including lunch and transfers on Shared Basis (SIC).
- Nong Nooch Village with Private Transfer from Pattaya.
- Visa on Arrival free for Indian Clients
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fees not included unless specified.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.