This Agra tour package visits you the major attractions of the Agra city. Indiator renders the best way to explore the Agra city in a single day. This Agra tour by car takes you to visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the Fatehpur Sikri.
- Explore the significant town Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit the tomb of Shaikh Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza.
- Transfer service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit the enormous Agra Fort.
- Unforgettable tour to Taj Mahal.
- Have a palatable lunch in a restaurant.
At around 05:30 Hrs you will be picked from your place for Agra sightseeing tour. After completing a hassle-free journey of around 4 hours you will reach to the Agra. On arrival, our experienced guide will accompany you.
The Agra trip starts with visiting the Taj Mahal, this unforgettable and brilliant structure of pearly marble stands for love, purity, and pain, unlike other architecture. The beauty of this monument and the facts & figures of the Taj Mahal left you spellbound.
After that, we will proceed you to Agra fort built by Emperor Akbar in 1566. The fort houses so many fabulous and significant palaces like Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal, assembly halls, and two most marvelous mosques.
Around 1:30 pm we will proceed you for a buffet lunch at the restaurant of 5* Star Hotel.
Later drive for the short trip to Fatehpur Sikri, a red sandstone town built by emperor Akbar in the year 1569. The town was the alienated capital of Mughals at that time and barren when its water supply declined. Some sites to see within the town are named as the Buland Darwaza, the Tomb of Shaikh Salim Chisti, and various palaces.
In the evening, you will be free to explore the shops of handicraft items. Agra is famous for its marble inlay work, Brassware, leather stuff, and carpets. Semi-precious and precious jewelery in ornate Mughals approach is also available.
Lastly, around 8:00 pm, we will transfer you back to the Delhi hotel.
- Agra Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Entry Fee Fatehpur Sikri.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Delhi Agra by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Cancellation Policy: -
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2018
Nice trip to Agra & Fathepur SikhriJuly 24 2018
The tour arrangements were done nicely and coordinated well. The driver was extremely knowledgeable. Overall nice trip to Agra, Taj Mahal, and Fatehpur Sikhri. Thanks
Worth to visItOctober 25 2017
Got to Taj Mahal on a Saturday about 10.00 a.m on 30th September- it was heaving, long queues- we were fast tracked any a guide- be prepared to pay at least1000 rupees for the tour guide on top of the tickets (be aware as foreigners pay more than Indian nationals). Were glad we did this as managed to see the Taj Mahal within 2 hours- if we had not done this then would still have been queuing till late afternoon. Beautiful wonder- would not have missed visiting this. The tour guide stated that would be better to be there by as early as possible ( it think it opens about 6.00 a.m) this avoids crowds and also it was extremely hot- so avoids being the heat of the day. Make sure you do not take any food or tripods or anything vaguely looks mechanical as you will be asked to go back and queue at the security check up at the entrance and deposit it as not allowed to take such items in. You are allowed water , camera and mobiles phone but selfie sticks. My advice is go early in the day as stated above- definitely visit it if in that area.