Thailand is a paradise for globetrotters and Bangkok and Pattaya are two of its most renowned travel destinations. This Bangkok-Pattaya tour package will take you on an unforgettable ride exploring exquisite locations such as the Coral island of Pattaya, the excessively popular Underwater World, and visiting most-loved places of Bangkok such as the Gems Gallery, Wat Traimit, and the Marble Temple. This tour will, indeed, give you the most memorable time of your life.
- Ravishing beauty of the Coral Island
- The best of marine life in the Underwater World
- Lustrous world of the Gems Gallery
- Optional detour to the magnificent Alcazar Show
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok – Pattaya & (Optional Activity – Alcazar Show)
Upon your arrival at Bangkok airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will drive you to your hotel in Pattaya wherein you can relax for the rest of the day and retire for the night. You may also take an optional tour at additional cost to the world-famous Alcazar Show which is a cabaret performance by skillful Thai artists. You will be picked up between 5:30 to 6:00 pm and taken to the show. Running for 70 minutes, the show will turn out to be an exceptional experience. After the show proceed back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
Day 2 of your Pattaya city tour will begin with a delectable breakfast at the hotel after which you will be driven to the Pattaya Beach at 9 am. At 9:30 am you will head with us to the marine sports pier in a speed boat where you will get a chance to engage in adventurous activities such as parasailing, banana boat riding, etc. at additional cost. At 11 am you will be taken to the Coral Island wherein you can enjoy the warm vibe of the beautiful place, view the enchanting coral formations and have a fun time at the beach.At 12 pm, you will be taken to an Indian restaurant, preferably Mumbai Magic or its equivalent to savor a flavorsome lunch at Pattaya Beach. After lunch, you will be driven back to your hotel at 1 pm to spend the rest of the day at your own leisure and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03:- Pattaya – Underwater world
After a filling breakfast, get ready to explore one of the finest Pattaya attractions i.e. the Underwater World. One of the most vibrant and diverse aquariums in the world, this place is home to a multitude of marine creatures and attracts massive attention because of its design that is shaped like a huge circus tent. The clear tunnels will take you closer to these creatures as they elegantly float around you. After a fun-filled day at the aquarium, we will drop you back to the hotel wherein you can spend the rest of the day at your own leisure and rest for the night.
Day 04:- Pattaya - Bangkok - City tour & Bangkok Airport Drop
The last day of your tour to Pattaya will begin with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, after which you will checkout and head with us to the airport. But the tour doesn’t end here. On your way to the airport, we will take you to some of the most popular attractions of the city like the Gems Gallery which is a massive repository of shiny gems and jewels. After that, you will be taken to witness the religious side of the city by exploring its magnificent temples like the Wat Traimit and the Marble Temple. The evening will be spent in shopping and other fun activities in the local streets of Bangkok. This will mark the end of your tour and we will drop you at the airport.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in 1 double room in Hotel Amber Pattaya/Rajdhani Hotel/ Manita Boutique Hotel
- or similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 3 Breakfasts in the hotel & 1 Lunch during the coral Island Tour
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport on Private Basis
- Bangkok city Tour on the way from Pattaya to Bangkok
- Half-Day CORAL ISLAND TOUR by speed boat - Pattaya including lunch and transfers on Shared Basis(SIC).
- Under water world tour & Transfers on shared basis (SIC).
- Visa free for Indians until 31-Oct-19
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee is not included unless specified.
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 20 % cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.