At a distance of 22 kms from Udaipur, Eklingji is a temple complex attracting many Hindu pilgrimages. There are around 108 Hindu temples in Eklingji temple complex. There is great divinity in the air because of the prayers and aarti ceremonies going on. In this four hour tour, the next destination on the list will be Nagda. The town was ruined by invader Altamash. But, the it is still visited by the tourists for its fascinating temple of Saas Bahu and the ruins of the Adbutji Jain temple.
- Explore the magnificent temples of Eklingji and Nagda.
- Experience the grand Aarti ceremonies going on around these temples.
- A local English speaking tour guide narrating the interesting tales related to the temples.
- An air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis.
The religious excursion to explore the temples of Eklingji & Nagda will start in the morning. At 9:00 am, the tour guide will report at your hotel. From here, an air-conditioned private car will drive you to Eklingji and you will explore the fascinating temples with our tour guide. Post prayer ceremony you will be taken to Nagda where in you can visit the temples of Saas bahu and ruins of the Adbutji Jain temple. After completing the tour, you would be dropped back to the hotel in an air-conditioned car.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Beautifully silent placeJune 06 2018
Astonishingly impressive intricate work on the wall of temples. It has been ruined by the Mughals in past but the remains till date show how mind-blowingly intelligent the people back then were.