Fascinating Singapore – 5 Nights /6 Days Tour Package1
Day 1: Welcome to Singapore – Arrival Singapore & Night Safari
As you reach Singapore Airport, our representative will greet you and drive you to the hotel where you will be checking-in at 2 pm. In the evening, we will head for the exciting Night safari where you will see an array of nocturnal animals right in front of you in an open-zoo. You will also enjoy captivating Thumbuakar Tribal Performance and Tram Safari. The day will end with a fascinating show called Creatures of the Night, after which you will be taken back to your hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2 - Full Day Universal Studios Tour
Day 2 shenanigans will begin with a delicious breakfast at the hotel after which we will begin our Singapore day tour to Universal Studios. Universal Studios is known for providing you with a fantastic experience with its rides, shows, and performances that are all based on famous movies and television series. From 3D battles to 4D adventures, you will find all sorts of fun activities here. In the evening we will take you back to the hotel where you can retire for the night.
Day 3 - Singapore City Tour - Sentosa Island
After savoring a delectable breakfast, we will head out to explore the famous places to visit in Singapore. We will start the tour by visiting the Merlion Park followed by the popular Orchard Road which is a must-visit shopping street. We will then move to Fountain of Wealth, Little India, and Chinatown to witness the city at its best. In the afternoon, we will move to Sentosa Island in a cable car from Mount Faber. Here you can witness the panoramic beauty of Singapore and later visit the famous Madame Tussauds Museum. The evening will be engaged in watching the finest sound and light show- Wings of Time. After this we will head back to the hotel where you will enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 - Gardens by the Bay
Your day activities will involve relishing a tasty breakfast at the hotel, followed by leisure activities that you can opt for at additional charges like visiting Singapore Flyer, Botanic Gardens, Changi Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium, and Punggol Waterway Park. In the afternoon, we will explore Gardens by the Bay- a massive park in the central region of Singapore that is a delight to watch and spend time in. After relaxing in the park, we will drop you back to the hotel where you can rest for the night.
Day 5 - Day at Leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is left free for leisure activities. You may head with us to explore surrounding locations such as Siloso Beach, Singapore Zoo, Marina Bay Sands, and the Art Science Museum at additional charges. Then we will return to the hotel for the night stay.
Day 6 - End of Tour
A delicious breakfast at the hotel will be followed by checking out from the hotel. You may spend the remaining part of the day in enjoying some fun things to do in Singapore like visiting National Gallery, Chinese and Japanese Gardens, and Fort Canning. All these activities can be taken up at additional charges. Post leisure, we will drop you to the airport for your return flight.
- 5 Nights’ accommodation in Sandpiper Hotel/The Noble Hotel/Reddoorz Plus or similar hotel in Singapore
- 5 Breakfasts at the hotel
- Singapore-Half Day City tour on Shared Basis.
- All sightseeing tour with transfers on shared basis.
- Night Safari with transfers on shared basis.
- Half day Sentosa (Madame Tussauds Museum, 01 way cable car, Wings of Time) on shared basis.
- Garden by the Bay tour with shared transfers.
- Universal studio tour with transfers on shared basis.
- All Airport transfers are on Private basis.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Entrance ticket unless specified
- An exciting Night Safari experience
- Explore the fantasy world at Universal Studios
- Must-visit attractions from Orchard Road to Chinatown
- Scintillating beauty of Sentosa Island
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, 20% cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
AngeSeptember 18 2019
Going to a foreign city for a tour is extremely exciting but it may also make you anxious if it’s your first time. I and my family wanted to go to Singapore for a very long time so finally we booked the Fascinating Singapore tour package from Indiator as the site came across as pretty dependable. We had a great time exploring the place. We went to extremely fun and beautiful places like Sentosa Island, Night Safari, Orchard Road, and kids loved the trip to universal Studios. The tour guide was very helpful and lucid and made the tour fun. The hotels that we stayed in were also great. Overall, it was a fun trip, thanks to Indiator.