Forts And Palaces Tour of India0
Day 01: DELHI
On you arrival in Delhi, our representative will receive and transfer you to the hotel. Take a rest and then you will be taken for Old Delhi and New Delhi tour with a tour guide. Enjoy the visits to - Red fort, Lotus temple, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb. Then catch drive past view of important national buildings India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s House). Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: DELHI – MANDAWA
After breakfast, board our chauffeur driven car and leave for Mandawa. It is a small town in Rajasthan state popular for its heritage Forts and Haveli’s. After the 6 hours drive, check-in at the hotel and take a rest. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mandawa.
Day 03: MANDAWA – BIKANER
Savour the breakfast; check-out from the hotel and leave for sightseeing tour of Mandawa. The quaint town is dotted with Mandawa Fort and numerous Havelis which offer a peek at its intriguing history. After the tour, you will be driven to next destination Bikaner. Check-in at the hotel and spend overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 04: BIKANER – JAISALMER
Post breakfast; check-out from the hotel and enjoy the day tour of Bikaner. Start with first visit to Junagarh Fort followed by Lallgarh Palace and the largest camel farms in Asia. Later, you will be driven to next destination, Jaisalmer city. On reaching check-in to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay in the Jaisalmer hotel.
Day 05: JAISALMER
After breakfast, enjoy the Jaisalmer sightseeing tour with a tour guide. Explore the famous forts and havelis with museums – Patvon ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort and Jagdish Temple . You can also enjoy a camel ride on the Sam sand dunes of Thar Desert in the evening. Then return to the hotel and enjoy overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 06: JAISALMER – JODHPUR
Savour the breakfast and then check-out from the hotel to leave for Jodhpur city. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and take a rest. The rest of the day will be free for your leisure activities.Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 07: JODHPUR – UDAIPUR
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and then enjoy the day tour of Jodhpur with a tour guide. Visit the famous local attractions - Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada Memorial. Afterwards, you will be driven to next destination, Udaipur city, with en-route visit to famous Ranakpur temple. On reaching check-in at the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 08: UDAIPUR
After breakfast, you will be taken for sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Enjoy the visit to - Jagdish temple, Jag Mandir Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk art museum. Then enjoy the boat ride on famous Lake Pichola which offers a mesmerizing view of forts, palaces and temples, especially Bagore ki Haveli. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 09: UDAIPUR – PUSHKAR
Relish the breakfast and then check-out from the hotel to depart to next destination, Pushkar. It is a pilgrimage site of Hindus and Sikhs. On reaching, you will be taken to the hotel; take a rest. In the evening, enjoy the visit to famous Brahma Lake, situated close to sacred Pushkar Lake. Then take a tour of the sacred lake featuring 52 bathing ghats where devotees come to take holy dip. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 10: PUSHKAR – AJMER – JAIPUR
Enjoy breakfast; check-out from the hotel and our driver will transfer you to Jaipur city. Along the way, stop at Ajmer city to take a tour to famous Ajmer Sharif Dargarh, the tomb of sufi saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. Then resume the journey to Jaipur city and on reaching check- in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur city.
Day 11: JAIPUR
After breakfast, your Jaipur sightseeing tour will begin in the company of a tour guide. You will be taken to the top attractions – Amer Fort (where you can also enjoy a thrilling elephant ride), catch a glance of Jal Mahal from distance, then visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. The Jaipur day tour completes with a visit to local jewellery shopping work shop where you will see local precious and semi-precious gem stones. Then enjoy overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 12: JAIPUR – FATEHPUR SIKRI – AGRA
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for Agra city with en-route visit to famous Indo-Islamic architecture – Fatehpur Sikri. After the visit, resume the journey to Agra city, Check-in at the hotel and take a rest. Later, you will be taken for a visit to popular local marble shops. If next day is Friday then today you will visit Taj Mahal & Next day Visit Marble shops (Taj closed on every Friday).
Day 13: AGRA – DELHI
Savour the breakfast, and then enjoy the day tour of Agra city with a tour guide. Visit the famous monuments – the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. On completion of Agra city tour, you will be driven to Delhi airport from where you can board the flight for your onward journey. Your 13 days Forts and Palaces tour of India hereby completes.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in all cities.
- 12 Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Stars category Hotels on Single or Twin sharing basis. (1 Nights in Delhi, 1 Night in Mandawa, 1 Night in Bikaner, 02 Night in Jaisalmer,01 Night in Jodhpur, 2 Nights in Udaipur, 01 Night in Pushkar, 2 Nights in Jaipur & 01 Night in Agra)
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.
- Shared Boat ride across the Lake Pichola
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Monuments entry Fee.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Marvel at the flawless architectural beauty of Taj Mahal
- Explore the glittering ruins of forts and havelis in Mandawa
- Visit the largest camel farm in Asia at Bikaner
- A cheerful boat ride on Lake Pichola offering view of some famous forts and palaces
- Tour of highly revered Pushkar Lake and Brahma Temple situated on the lake
- Tour to Amer Fort, ornate temples and lavish palaces in Jaipur
- Visit to one of the Seven wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.