Full Day Agra Tour with Evening Mohabbat The Taj Show5
Starting with your full-day Agra tour, our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to visit the mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal. Made of glistening white marble, this significant monument stands tall on the bank of Yamuna River. Next stop after the Taj, visit Agra Fort, which used to be a prime residence for the Mughals in the bygone era. Its huge red walls and detailed architecture is phenomenal.
After having a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, the driver will take you to visit some famous shops and a marble factory and then proceed back to the hotel for some rest. At around 6:00 PM in the evening, your ride will take you Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center for an amusing cultural show. ‘Mohabbat the Taj show’ is a cultural performance by brilliant artists that display the story of the Mughal Era on stage with their dreamy costumes, dance, and music.
As your day tour ends, the driver will drop you back to the hotel.
- Sightseeing with a professional tour guide
- Entry fee at Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the Taj Show.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- All taxes and charges
- Mineral Water
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at the monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Admire the scintillating beauty of Taj Mahal
- Visit the enormous Agra fort
- Have a fusion experience of culture and history at ‘Mohabbat the Taj Show’.
- Tour with a professional guide all along to know interesting facts about the city.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Michael baronDecember 01 2017
good memories of agra
If you do your homework and prepare yourself well then there is little to be gained by a guide. In many cases they have good memories and recite most that can be read on the excellent informative and elegant notices. Ignore the touts. Fight for what you know is a reasonable price from the taxis and rickshaws. Walk from the ticket office, it is a beautiful road. Consider taking a walk in the woodland park, first, and you will get some wonderful teasing sights of the Taj from the hilltops.
Edwin CarineOctober 18 2017
Taj Mahal is Beautiful but Agra is unpleasant
It's one of the 7 wonders of the world and it deserves the title. It is beautiful and full of interesting history. The architecture is amazing and fascinating. But the love story is the coolest part. I was glad I went with a guide to provide all this knowledge. He also was great at knowing all the hidden great picture spots. This is a Must-See when in India, especially north India.You can take and easy and nice train ride from Delhi to Agra.
DEWAYNE COTHRONSeptember 20 2017
Make it a point to visit every time we are in Agra
Fulfilled a childhood dream ...and was not disappointed.Really magnificent and pictures definitely do not do justice to the grandeur and love that surrounds this place.Like a dream come true.. disappointed that the main entrance was so poorly kept and in bad condition considering it's a wonder of the world.
Linda HaleApril 07 2017
Avoid queue in agra
The queues go quite quickly and then suddenly you will be facing one of the true wonders of the world. Pause. Have a seat. Catch your breath and then just soak up the beauty of this architectural delight, whilst pondering on the circumstances that led to its construction,inspiring!