Shimla is the capital city of the Himachal Pradesh state; a popular hill station and honeymoon destination of India situated in Northern part. Its cool climatic conditions and lush green alpine slopes render it an eye-pleasing and rejuvenating effect. Take a tour of the hilly beauty with a full day Shimla tour with a tour guide. And visit the prime attractions including Christ Church and Jakhu Temple.
- A hike to Jakhoo Temple which offers breathtaking panoramic view of Shivalik Range
- Have an insight on culture of Himachal state by seeing historic things in Shimla State Museum
- Visit the second oldest church of North India, the Christ Church
- Walk to an ancient Kali Bari Temple surrounded by pine trees
Shimla is a famous hill station nestled on the slopes of Himalayas at an elevation of 2206 metres. Your Shimla full day sightseeing with a tour guide will start with your pick up at 09.00 AM from your hotel. Board the car and leave for a day out along with our tour guide. On your sightseeing tour you will visit - Indian Institute of Advance studies, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple, State Museum and Kali Bari Temple. Indian Institute of Advance studies is an imperial building built as a home for Lord Dufferin, once Viceroy of India. It is now one of the leading research and reference libraries in Humanities and Social Science in the country. Christ Church is the second oldest church in North India built in 1857. It reflects neo-Gothic style of architecture and looks stunning when illuminated at night. Jakhoo Temple is an ancient temple situated on Jakhoo Hill at a height of 2,455 m above sea level. It is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and its location offers panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges. State Museum is an interesting place to go through the culture and tradition of Himachal state. It displays age-old coins, sculptures, paintings, etc related to states history. Kali Bari Temple is an ancient temple dating back to 1845 dedicated to goddess Kali. It is sanctified with a wooden image of the goddess kali worshipped by the locals. After the sightseeing, you will be taken to the Mall Road for taking a leisure stroll and shopping some local items. Your Shimla sightseeing tour will hereby complete and you will be safely dropped back at the hotel in Shimla.
- Shimla Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- City Tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water during travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Camera fee at monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.