Full Day Hyderabad City Sightseeing with Snow World Tour Package5
In the morning around 9:00-9:30 am, our chauffeur along with pick you up from the Hyderabad Hotel for the Hyderabad city day tour.
Initially, we move towards the Golkonda Fort, a hilltop fort widely known for sumptuous fortress complexes fenced by huge rampart. Inside the fort area, at a distance of 2 Kms in the northwest, you can also find the Qutub Shahi Tombs, a place where you take a glance on the tombs of the royal family and friends. The walls of the fort tell the tale of the glorified past. Afterwards, you will drive to the India’s biggest mosque, i.e. Mecca Masjid, the most enticing points about this mosque is that its three-arched front is made up of a single granite piece, and the bricks and sand used in the construction was imported from the Mecca, a major pilgrimage of Muslims.
Subsequently, we will take you to the best local restaurant for famous Hyderabad food.
After Lunch, our next move is towards the Charminar, a more popular, 20*20 meter square monument having 184 ft tall four minarets constructed in Islamic style of architecture. Our next stop is in the Salar Jung Museum, an archive of art and precious things. After that, we will drive you to the Husain Sagar Lake, an artificial lake, a prominent destination for water sports and boat riding and at the end of the day, to the Snow World, snow-themed park spread over the area of 2 acres with fun features like an ice-boarding, toboggan rides, snow-play area, a snow-slide, snow valleys & mountains and much more.
Lastly, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
- One Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Boat Ride at Lake.
- Snow Word Entry Ticket.
- Mineral water during tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Have fun on a boat ride at Husain Sagar Lake.
- Take a glance of globally popular Charminar.
- Explore the antiquity of the Golkonda Fort.
- Stopover on incredible Mecca Masjid
- Analyze the archaic art and valuable things at the Salar Jung Museum.
- Enjoy the snowfall in summers at Snow World.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
- In case laser show gets cancelled due to a technical problem and we shall not responsible for it and no refund.
- Golkonda Fort will be closed on every Monday