This full day Mumbai city tour package offers you a visit to all the prominent tourist places in Mumbai, which include the Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Marine drive, Mani Bhawan, Hanging Gardens, and Dhobi Ghat. You will also enjoy a scenic drive past glorious colonial buildings like the Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University, and Rajabhai Clock Tower to end the tour with utmost fun.
- Visit the monumental Gateway of India
- Explore the antiquities at the Prince of Wales Museum
- Get a glimpse of Mumbai's famous structures
- Witness worlds largest outdoor laundry in action
Your Mumbai city tour will begin at 9:30- 10:00 am when you will be picked by our driver and tour guide and taken to the most famous historical landmark- the Gateway of India. This 26-meter high structure is a sight to behold. The next stop of the tour is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, formerly known as Prince of Wales Museum that houses an invaluable collection of antiquities.
The next leg of our Mumbai sightseeing tour will involve a drive past some of the most famous colonial buildings like the Victoria Terminus (also known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus), Mumbai University, and Rajabai Clock Tower. This will be followed by a fun trip to the Hanging Gardens which is located near the Malabar Hills- a posh residential area of Mumbai. Later, we will head to the Gandhi Memorial Museum, also known as the Mani Bhavan.
Next, we will move to Dhobi Ghat to introduce you to the largest open-air laundry. After that, we will drive past the scenic Bandra-Worli Sea Link to reach the serene Marine Drive at 4-5 pm. This gorgeous location facing the magnificent Arabian Sea is also known as the Queen’s Necklace. After enjoying a peaceful time there, we will drop you back to the hotel and your tour will come to an end.
- Entry Fee of all Mentioned Monuments.
- Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charge.
Air or train fare.
Camera fee at monuments.
Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya will remain closed on Monday.
- Monument ascending orders can be changed; it will be based on Hotel Location.
Amazing and memorable experienceJune 18 2019
My wife and I always wanted to see Mumbai. In got a recommendation from one of my friends about Indiator and it was totally worth it. Services provided by them was quite amazing that lead to a smooth travelling. Thank you Indiator
Perfectly covered the city in 1 dayMay 15 2018
One of the metro cities of India full of many places worth visiting. I was short of time and didnt want to leave without visiting this city. I am glad I chose indiator. It kept all my hassles at bay and gave me a wonderful experience.
Mumbai city tour in one dayMay 04 2018
First off All. Mr Sunil replies to your inquiry immediately. I contacted a few in tour companies they were quite slow in reply. Indiator helped me with pickup and drop off from airport to hotel and return. Did 2 tours namely Dhobi ghat and a Day Tour. Cars for airport hotel transfer was good.