One Full Day Delhi City Tour Package10
This 8 hour long fascinating tour will begin at 9:00 in the morning when our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi and take you on the Delhi sightseeing tour. You will get the panoramic external glance of the glorious Red Fort which is a structure made up of red sandstone that was once a palace of Shah Jahan’s fortified capital. After that, we will head to one of the largest mosques in India i.e. the Jama Masjid. This will be followed by a fun rickshaw ride on the narrow lanes for that local flavour.
The next stop in this tour is New Delhi. On reaching New Delhi, you will experience a thrilling drive past some of the most interesting places to visit in Delhi like Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House), Parliament House, and the marvellous archway built to commemorate the martyrs- India Gate. After that, we will take you for a palatable lunch(fixed menu) at a local restaurant.
We will then head to the third stop in our Delhi city tour i.e. Humayun’s Tomb which happens to be the first garden tomb of the Indian subcontinent. If you like, you may also visit some of the popular handicraft shops of Delhi while heading to Lotus Temple. On reaching Lotus Temple you will see the exquisite white-marble beauty built in the shape of a lotus (the temple remains closed on Monday). This will be followed by the last leg of our Delhi excursions i.e. visiting the Qutub Minar. The 73 metre high tower is the tallest brick minaret in the world and, therefore, a popular attraction in Delhi. (if in case time doesn’t permit to see the Qutub Minar will arrange the external glance) After having a fun time exploring all these historical places, our driver will drop you back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end.
Note: In case of any VVIP events, some of these sites may remain blocked. Hence, we might have to skip the sites.
- All transportation, drive and sightseeing tour using Private Air Conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Lunch during the trip.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Mineral water during trip.
- Admission Ticket as per Itinerary.
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance, and service charges.
- Guide/Driver tips .
- Personal Expensess.
- Anything except in inclusions
- Visit monumental spots of New and Old Delhi
- Visit Jama Masjid and enjoy a memorable rickshaw ride
- Enjoy a fun drive past Parliament House and India Gate
- Discover marvels of Delhi Sultanate like the Qutub Minar
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
MaggieNovember 07 2019
Tour fulfilled my expectation
I had a lot of expectations from this tour and Indiator stoop up to them. They planned the entire day very well. We explored both Old and New Delhi and both the places are unique and interesting in their own way. I absolutely loved the experience.
JosieNovember 06 2019
Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple all of these places are absolutely stunning and we had a lot of fun exploring these places. Old delhi was delightful and vibrant. Drive through the Indian Parliament was also a fun experience. The architecture of all these monuments is quite amazing. A big thumbs up to Indiator for planning this tour for us.