Explore the unparalleled beauty of the capital city of India by touring around some of the most popular places in the city that just can’t be missed in a Delhi tour. Discover the charm of Old Delhi in its fascinating structures like the Jama Masjid, a glance of Red Fort, and a fun rickshaw ride, followed by discovering the glorious side of New Delhi in an interesting drive past President House, Parliament House, India Gate and savouring a flavoursome lunch. You will then enjoy an interesting visit to the Humayun’s Tomb. And that’s not all! This Delhi tour package will also take you to the famous Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar to make your tour a wholesome affair.
- Visit monumental spots of New and Old Delhi
- Visit Jama Masjid and enjoy a memorable rickshaw ride
- Enjoy a fun drive past Parliament House and India Gate
- Discover marvels of Delhi Sultanate like the Qutub Minar
This 8 hour long fascinating tour will begin at 9:00 in the morning when our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi and take you on the Delhi sightseeing tour. You will get the panoramic external glance of the glorious Red Fort which is a structure made up of red sandstone that was once a palace of Shah Jahan’s fortified capital. After that, we will head to one of the largest mosques in India i.e. the Jama Masjid. This will be followed by a fun rickshaw ride on the narrow lanes for that local flavour.
The next stop in this tour is New Delhi. On reaching New Delhi, you will experience a thrilling drive past some of the most interesting places to visit in Delhi like Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House), Parliament House, and the marvellous archway built to commemorate the martyrs- India Gate. After that, we will take you for a palatable lunch(fixed menu) at a local restaurant.
We will then head to the third stop in our Delhi city tour i.e. Humayun’s Tomb which happens to be the first garden tomb of the Indian subcontinent. If you like, you may also visit some of the popular handicraft shops of Delhi while heading to Lotus Temple. On reaching Lotus Temple you will see the exquisite white-marble beauty built in the shape of a lotus (the temple remains closed on Monday). This will be followed by the last leg of our Delhi excursions i.e. visiting the Qutub Minar. The 73 metre high tower is the tallest brick minaret in the world and, therefore, a popular attraction in Delhi. (if in case time doesn’t permit to see the Qutub Minar will arrange the external glance) After having a fun time exploring all these historical places, our driver will drop you back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end.
Note: In case of any VVIP events, some of these sites may remain blocked. Hence, we might have to skip the sites.
- All transportation, drive and sightseeing tour using Private Air Conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Lunch dusting the trip.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Mineral water during trip.
- Admission Ticket as per Itinerary.
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance, and service charges.
- Guide/Driver tips .
- Personal Expensess.
- Anything except in inclusions
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.