If interested in listening to the tales of courage and pride associated with the Chittorgarh Fort, then this tour will be great for you. This six to seven hour long tour will give you the chance to delve into the magnificent fort of Chittorgarh. A local English speaking guide will assist you giving information about the legendary tales of battles between Rajput rulers and multiple conquerors from Delhi Sultanate and Mughal dynasty. Do you know? Forty percent of the Chittorgarh fort is covered with water bodies making it a beautiful place to visit. The presence of water bodies in the fort adds to the serenity of the place. After exploring the Chittorgarh fort, you would be taken for a lunch in a nice restaurant at Chittorgarh wherein you can delve into the rich delicacies of your sumptuous meal.
- Delve into the history of Chittorgarh Fort
- Enjoy the fantastic view of Chittorgarh’s Fort
- Relish the sumptuous meal at local restaurant in Chittorgarh
- Transportation through an air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking tour guide
At 9:00 am in the morning, the tour guide will come to your hotel. From there, you will be driven to Chittorgarh. Here you would explore the famous fort complex, temples, victory towers and other fascinating structures. The tour guide will illustrate you about the history of the monuments on your journey to explore this historical place. This sightseeing will be followed by a sumptuous lunch in any nice restaurant at Chittorgarh. After visiting the fort, late in the afternoon you will be taken back to your hotel in Udaipur.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch in Chittorgarh
- Monument entrance charges
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like flight cancellation, delay or natural calamities
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Amazing tour to Chittorgarh fortMay 08 2018
The Chittorgarh fort has eye-catching architecture and is worth visiting.
Must visit while in UdiapurMarch 01 2018
If you are in Udaipur and staying more then 2 days you must do this tour.