Varanasi is an endless expanse of history, culture, and religion. Commonly known as Benaras, this holy city is the center of all religious activity. The city is over 3000 years old and it is believed to have been discovered by the Hindu God - Lord Shiva. It has been renowned for a long time for its ghats, temples, art, literature, and music. Being among the most preferred pilgrimage site for Hindus, it is believed that those who are cremated at the pious land of Varanasi rescue from the cycle of re-births. Thus, Varanasi tour packages often tops the list of many tourists coming to India.
- Pay an homage at the highly revered temples of Varanasi.
- Explore the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Observe the holy town for its culture, mysticism, and spirituality.
- Learn the importance of mythology in Hindu religion while you visit temples.
The full day Varanasi sightseeing tour starts at 11.00 am. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby. From there proceed to the witness the main attractions of the holy city, Varanasi, which is popularly known as the city of lights. Dotted with numerous temples and ghats it gives travelers a wide option to choose from to explore.
Embark on Varanasi same day tour and start by visiting the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Dedicated to Lord Shiva the temple complex consists of numerous shrines, the major highlight is the Linga (a form of Shiva) which is 60 cm tall. Your next visit will be Monkey Temple, (Durga Temple), dedicated to Goddess Durga, which was built in the eighteenth century. Then proceed to 'Tulsi Manas Mandir', where the Hindu epic of Ramayana was composed. Dedicated to Lord Rama the temple is made up of white marble with a magnificent landscape around it. Explore Bharat Mata Temple, that features a huge map of the Mother India on the ground indicating the statue of the mother of India. The statue is made up of the marble that represents entire India. Stop by Birla Temple, which is located on the campus of Banaras Hindu University. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is the exact copy of Vishwanath temple.
Your Varanasi exclusive tour of the major temples has come to an end. The driver will drop you back at the hotel.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.