You must head to Jodhpur and when you do, don’t miss out on the Mehrangarh fort. This Jodhpur Full day tour takes you to the enchanting fort of the city. Delve into the glory of Rajput’s architecture. See the gigantic walls, appealing courtyards and the intricate carvings. The next highlight of this Jodhpur Private Day Tour is Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph made in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, a former ruler of Jodhpur. The Umaid Bhawan Palace, the residence of a former Jodhpur royal family, is yet another attraction in this tour. The tour will end with a visit to the clock tower and a stroll around the local markets of Jodhpur.
- Get inspired by the architecture of the Mehrangarh Fort.
- Visit Jaswant Thada, the cenotaph of an erstwhile Maharaja of Jodhpur
- Discover the interesting museum at Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Explore the local markets of Jodhpur.
- An experienced tour guide well-versed with Jodhpur.
During the morning hours (we suggets to start around 09:00 am), you will be picked up from hotel / airport / railway station by an air conditioned car. The Private Sightseeing Tour of Jodhpur is best experienced with a tour guide who is well-versed with the historical significance of the fort. The tour guide will then drive along with you to Mehrangarh Fort in an air-conditioned car. You will be mesmerized by the architecture of Rajputs. The grand appeal of the fort will give wings to your imagination.
The Jodhpur Private Day Tour then takes you to Jaswant Thada, the cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The tomb is built out of intricately carved sheets of marble. These sheets of marble have a natural tendency to emit glow when illuminated by the sun.
After visiting the two main attractions of Jodhpur, you will head towards a lunch at a city’s restaurant. Sit, relax and enjoy some fun-filled conversations with your fellow beings. After enjoying your meal, head towards the museum at Umaid Bhawan Palace. Here, see the antiquities that will take you back in time.
The tour doesn’t end here. After exploring the grand Umaid Bhawan Palace, head towards the clock tower and the local markets of Jodhpur. Buy something that you might like to take back home. In the evening around 5:00 pm, the driver will take you back to the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch at a city restaurant with thematic ambience
- Entrance fee to Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Museum
- Elevator tickets at Mehrangarh
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Royal name royal cityMay 01 2018
The city stands true to its name as it has many palaces. which takes you to time travel backward. Lovely visit.
huge gorgeous fortApril 01 2018
Meherangarh fort is a real time travel to its past. The beautiful decorations on the fort are filled with impressive intricate carvings.