When visiting Udaipur, do not forget to experience the marvel of Kumbhalgarh Fort. This fort with the second-longest walls after the Great Wall of China is a UNESCO-listed historical monument. The architectural design of this monument, built in the15th century by Rana Kumbha, will stun you making a die-heart fan of the Mughal art and architecture. After visiting the fort, a sumptuous meal at Kumbhalgarh’s restaurant will be waiting for you. The duration of this Kumbhalgarh tour will be of around 6 to 7 hours.
- A fun-filled car drive, giving a panoramic view of the country side.
- Visit to Kumbhalgarh Fort, the UNESCO-listed historical monument.
- A sumptuous meal at the local restaurant in Kumbhalgarh.
- A local English speaking guide giving you insight on the historical significance related to the fort.
- An air-conditioned private car with a chauffeur.
This day trip to Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur will start at 9:00 am, when the tour guide will come to your hotel. From here you will be driven to the Kumbhalgarh fort, based at a distance of around 90 kilometers from Udaipur. This 2 hour long drive will give you a chance to enjoy the panoramic view of the countryside. On reaching the fort, our tour guide will narrate interesting tales related to different aspects of Kumbhalgarh Fort. After this excursion, you will be taken to a restaurant at Kumbhalgarh wherein you can enjoy a sumptuous meal. With this, the Kumbhalgarh fort tour will come to an end. Late in the afternoon, you will be safely escorted to your hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch at Kumbhalgarh
- Entrance fee for the Palace
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Excellent architectureJune 27 2018
The UNESCO heritage site is worth the visit. It has attractive architecture and the silence there speaks volume about the past.
Excellent trip with great serviceMay 09 2018
Excellent trip! No tour guide provided although you can purchase one at each site if you wish but the driver was excellent! As a single female traveler, I never once felt uncomfortable or misled. It was a great service