Full Day Private Tour to Shantiniketan1
Post breakfast at the hotel, the Shantiniketan Day Trip is started. The drive to Shanitniketan, is followed by a lunch at a pre-determined place. After your lunch, you will visit the Univesritly of Campus and Sriniketan. The key attractions in Shantiniketan Day Excursion include the following:
- The VishwaBharati University Campus
- China Bhawan, house of books, archives and manuscripts
- Chhatimtala, place where MaharshiDevendranath, the father of Rabindranath Tagore, used to meditate
- Kala Bhavan, showcase sculptures by Ramkinkar Baij and Somenath Hore.
- PathaBhavan, fresco painting by Nandalal Bose
- Bichitra, a Research Centre and Museum, where the poet's personal belongings, paintings & different editions of his works are exhibited
- SangeetBhawan, college of dance and music
- Uttarayan Complex, Rabindaranath lived and worked in the Northern Complex comprising several buildings such as Udayana, Konarka, Shyamali, Punascha and Udichi
- Sriniketan, the Institute of rural reconstruction was founded in 1922 at Surul which is based around three kilometers from Shantiniketan
On completion of this tour, you would drive back to Kolkata and the driver would drop you off at your hotel.
- Land Transportation by an Air conditioned car on private basis with pick up and drop to and fro the hotel in Kolkata
- English speaking local Tour Guide
- Mineral Water
- All taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance fee to all monuments and museums
- Rickshaw ride during the local visits at Shantiniketan
- Lunch at Tourist Lodge/Local restaurant
- Meals or Beverages other than specified in program
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Explore the peaceful abode of Rabindranath Tagore
- See major attractions such as Kala Bhavan, Uttarayan Complex and SangeetBhawan on this Shantiniketan Day Excursion.
- A local guide on this full day excursion to Shantiniketan.
- Warm lunch on Shantiniketan Excursion awaits you.
- The tour is not operated on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Photography is restricted at Tagore Museum
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
USD 64View Pricing Guide
Book This Tour
Customize & Get Quote
Similar Tour Options
Splendid Chandannagar Private Day Tour
- USD 84 Per Person
- 10 to 12 hoursDuration
Same Day Private Tour to Bishnupur
- USD 86 Per Person
- 10 to 12 hoursDuration