Varanasi is the cultural capital of India encircled with innumerable hallowed places, including Hindu temples, Buddhist temples, Ghats, Ashrams, Jain temples, and Stupas. Apart from its religious significances, the city is also globally known for its bygone and prestigious educational institutes. You can explore all the dominant places by booking this tour starting from Sarnath to Varanasi city, followed by an evening Ganga Aarti.
- Explore Sarnath the sanctified place for Buddhism followers.
- Revel in the praying ceremony of Ganga.
- Discover sacred temples of Varanasi
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant in Varanasi
In the morning after breakfast, around 09: 00 am you will be Pick up from Varanasi Hotel, our guide along with the driver will take you for the Same day Varanasi and Sarnath tour [Sarnath Closed on Friday]. After completing the traveling time of around 40 minutes, you will reach Sarnath. Some of the major sites to visit in Sarnath are Dharmekh Stupa, a place where Buddha gave his first preaching. Dharmarajika Stupa was constructed by king Ashoka to preserve the Buddha remnant. Other places that you will discover include Mulagandhakuti Vihara, Deer Park, and Ashoka Pillar. Sarnath Archeological Museum that exhibits the artistic and cultural antiquities of Buddhist will be your last visit.
Afterward, we will drive you back to the Varanasi, where you enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Later proceed to discover famous temples of Varanasi starting with Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Lord Shiva, Monkey Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir & Bharat Mata Temple. There are other temples as well, which will be visited depending on the timing of the evening Ganga Aarti. Then witness the ceremonial prayers offered to the Ganga river that takes place every day. After the magnificent Ganga Aarti, a chauffeur will drive you back to the hotel.
- Sightseeing by private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Boat ride.
- Entry fees of all mentioned monuments.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Indiator is best Tour Guide for VaranasiJune 06 2019
We got detail about IndiaTor from Trust Pilot , all I would say IndiaTor.com top tour guide and service provider for Varanasi tour ...
Great Same day Varanasi and Sarnath tourAugust 07 2018
Bodh Gaya and Sarnath was my favourite , must watch the Sarnath museum and get some knowledge about Sarnath and the Ganga aarti was amazing..
The Ganga arti was worth watchingJuly 10 2018
The ghats were nice and I enjoyed the Indian way of worshipping.
Interesting tripNovember 16 2017
Nice place to see the Buddhist touch. Museum has a good collection. Quite informative.