Full Day Private Varanasi and Sarnath Tour with Evening Ganga Aarti14
In the morning after breakfast, around 09: 00 am you will be Pick up from Varanasi Hotel, our guide along with the driver will take you for the Same day Varanasi and Sarnath tour [Sarnath Closed on Friday]. After completing the traveling time of around 40 minutes, you will reach Sarnath. Some of the major sites to visit in Sarnath are Dharmekh Stupa, a place where Buddha gave his first preaching. Dharmarajika Stupa was constructed by king Ashoka to preserve the Buddha remnant. Other places that you will discover include Mulagandhakuti Vihara, Deer Park, and Ashoka Pillar. Sarnath Archeological Museum that exhibits the artistic and cultural antiquities of Buddhist will be your last visit.
Afterward, we will drive you back to the Varanasi, where you enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Later proceed to discover famous temples of Varanasi starting with Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Lord Shiva, Monkey Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir & Bharat Mata Temple. There are other temples as well, which will be visited depending on the timing of the evening Ganga Aarti. Then witness the ceremonial prayers offered to the Ganga river that takes place every day. After the magnificent Ganga Aarti, a chauffeur will drive you back to the hotel.
- Sightseeing by private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Boat ride.
- Entry fees of all mentioned monuments.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore Sarnath the sanctified place for Buddhism followers.
- Revel in the praying ceremony of Ganga.
- Discover sacred temples of Varanasi
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant in Varanasi
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
MariaDecember 14 2019
A great Varanasi and Sarnath tour for me is one which leaves you with a bunch of beautiful memories. This tour is exactly that! Indiator planned a wonderful tour. Apart from a few minor discrepancies, the entire tour was perfect! It was well timed; the staff was punctual; and the team was very helpful during any sort of confusion. Very happy with the services!
IvyDecember 13 2019
Enjoyed Evening Ganga Aarti of Varanasi
I have been to quite a few places in the world but India’s palaces and monuments are the best! Varanasi and Sarnath has such wonderful sites. I didn’t want to leave that gorgeous place at all. Even the food was amazing. Thanks for such a well made tour.
NataliaDecember 12 2019
Very well planned and managed tour
Perfectly managed. I faced no issues. This was my first tour with Indiator and I loved the experience of visiting Varanasi and Sarnath. Will definitely plan more of such tours with you guys. Thank you for the memorable experience.
ValentinaDecember 09 2019
Beautiful city - BANARAS!
We visited and enjoyed the pilgrimage of Varanaasi . First day we took a holy dip in Ganga and visited the Kashi Vishwanath temple , Annapurna temple and Kashi Vishalakshi temple . In the evening we enjoyed the boat tour followed by Aarthi , it was awesome.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 167 Per Person
- 2 Nights 3 DaysDuration
- USD 29 Per Person
- 4-5 hrsDuration