Varanasi is an enshrined city and also praised as the cultural and artistic capital of India. The city is enclosed with innumerable hallowed places, including Hindu temples, Buddhist temples, Ghats, Ashrams, Jain temples, Stupas and other divine places. Apart from its religious significances, the city is also globally known for its bygone and prestigious educational institutes. You can explore all the dominant places by booking this full day Varanasi and Sarnath tour package.
- Explore the place of Buddhist first preaching after his Bodh Gaya visit at Sarnath.
- Savor the visit to Sarnath museum.
- Revel in the praying ceremony of Ganga.
In the morning after breakfast, around 09 am, our guide along with driver will take you for the Same day Varanasi and Sarnath tour [Sarnath Closed on Friday] with dominant places followed by Ganga Aarti. In this Varanasi tour.
After completing the traveling time of around 40 minutes, you will reach to the Sarnath, renowned as one of the four Buddhist pilgrimages. Some of the major buildings to visit in Sarnath are named as Dharmekh Stupa, a place where Buddha gives his first preach. Dharmarajika Stupa, constructed by king Ashoka to preserve the Buddha remnant. Mulagandhakuti Vihara, a place where Buddha meditates during monsoon spruced up with Buddha carving. Deer Park, an exquisite deer park. Ashoka Pillar, decorated with some eminent carving. Sarnath Archeological Museum exhibits artistic and cultural antiquities of Buddhist.
Afterward, we will drive you back to the Varanasi, where you enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
After having a tempting food, this Varanasi and Sarnath day tour Package will take you to visit the famous temples of Varanasi named as, Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Lord Shiva. Some other popular temples depend on the timing of the evening prayer held every day on the bank of the Ganga river.
In the evening before sunset, we will take you to witness the ceremonial prayers offers to the Ganga river every day.
Thereafter the magnificent Ganga Aarti, a chauffeur will drive you back to the hotel.
Destinations Covered: Varanasi - Sarnath - Varanasi
- Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all mentioned monuments.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Great Same day Varanasi and Sarnath tourAugust 07 2018
Bodh Gaya and Sarnath was my favourite , must watch the Sarnath museum and get some knowledge about Sarnath and the Ganga aarti was amazing..
The Ganga arti was worth watchingJuly 10 2018
The ghats were nice and I enjoyed the Indian way of worshipping.
Interesting tripNovember 16 2017
Nice place to see the Buddhist touch. Museum has a good collection. Quite informative.