Fusion Phuket – 4 Nights /5 Days0
Day 1: Arrival in Phuket
Upon your arrival in Phuket, our representatives will pick you up and drive you to the hotel. After checking-in, you may spend the day relaxing or exploring the natural beauty of the scintillating island by heading to the nearby places. Later, return to your hotel to enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Phuket – Panoramic City Tour
Day 2 will begin with a delicious breakfast at the hotel after which we will take you on your Phuket city tour. The first attraction is the local sightseeing tour. Here you will see the Sino-Portuguese architecture of the houses which is a marvelous sight. Next, we will proceed to Wat-Chalong or Chalong Temple, which is a popular religious spot and houses the statues of famous monks and significant personalities like Luang Por Cham.
After that, you will enjoy an adventurous drive past to Rawai Beach, which is well-known for its Sea Gypsy Village. This will be followed by a visit to the Prom Thep Cape where you will see a breathtakingly picturesque sunset and will be given some time to soak in the unparalleled beauty of the place and relax.
The final spot for the day will be the World Gems Gallery which is known for its stunning collection of gems, jewels, and natural stones. As the day comes to an end, we will drop you to the hotel where you can retire for the night.
Day 03: Full Day Phi Phi Island tour in Big Boat with lunch
After relishing a flavorsome breakfast, we will set off for one of the most fascinating places to visit in Thailand i.e. Phi Phi Island. We will pick you up from the hotel at 7:30-8: 00 am and take you to the pier. At 8:30 am we will depart from the pier to the much-awaited Phi Phi Island Group on a Big Boat. After arriving at the Phi Phi Don Island at 10 am, the excursions will begin. We will first head to Monkey Beach, where you can enjoy interesting activities such as snorkeling and fish-feeding at additional cost. After that, we will move to Maya Bay, which is popular for being the shoot-location of the movie The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Here you can spend a fun time viewing the splendor of the vibrant tropical fishes. This will be followed by visits to a number of ravishing places that boast of excessive natural beauty like the Bida Islands, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, and Viking Cave. After savoring the beauty of their clear waters, we will move ahead.
At 12:30 pm, your hunger pangs will be dealt with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant at Phi Phi Don. After this, you will have 2 hours to relax and relish the beauty of a beautiful island. At 2:30 pm we will head back to the pier and after reaching the pier at 4:00 pm, we will take you back to your hotel to spend the rest of the day relaxing and finally retiring for the night.
Day 04: Phuket – Day at leisure
This day is left unscheduled so that you can spend it as per your own interests. Post a delightful breakfast, relax and savor the leisure time.
Day 05: Departure from Phuket
After the last breakfast of this tour, we will drop you to the airport for your onward flight back home.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in 1 double room The Ashlee Plaza Patong (Standard) / Best Western Patong
- (Deluxe) or Similar in Phuket
- 3 Breakfasts at the hotel & 1 Lunch during Phi Phi Island Tour
- Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel Transfer on Private Basis.
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport on Private Basis.
- Day Excursion Phuket City Tour with shared transfers.
- Full-Day Phi Phi Island Tour by speed boat - including lunch and transfers on Shared Bais(SIC).
- Visa Fees Includes until 31-Oct-19.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees unless specified
- National Park Fees is not included.
- Adventurous Phuket city tour
- Divine aura in and around Chalong temple
- Spectacular sunset view at Prom Thep Cape
- Exciting escapade to Phi Phi Island
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 20 % cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.