Ganga Boat Cruise with Guided Visit to Akhkadas0
The Morning Boat ride and Akhadas tour begins at 5.30 am with your pick up from the hotel lobby. Our driver in an air-conditioned car will take you to Dasashwamedh Ghat for 1 hour boat ride to Mankarnika Ghat. Our tour guide will also accompany you on the boat ride and will tell you about the city and surrounding places. After the boat ride you will be taken to Akhada to show you closely the Indian traditional wrestling. See the ‘pehelwans’ (wrestlers) practicing with all energy. The Akhadas that you will visit are : Ram Kund Akhara, Assi Akhara, Panch Dashanan Juna Akhara near Tulsi Ghat. During the visit, you can also interact with the wrestlers practicing early morning and ask them anything about it.
The tour will then complete and you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English speaking.
- Mineral water will be provided
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Boat Ride on River Ganges.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- All taxes and service charges will be applied
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Enjoy boat ride from Dasashwamedh Ghat to MankarnikaGhat
- Savour the riveting early morning beauty of the city from boat ride
- Spot the sights of Akhadas with practicing wrestlers
- Know about the city from tour guide
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund