The Morning Boat ride and Akhadas tour offers you a boat ride with the interesting sights of Akhadas. Enjoy the boat ride from Dasashwamedh Ghat to MankarnikaGhat and spot the akhada grounds on the banks. Akhada is a term in Hindi language for wrestling and is slightly different with its rules. With this exciting 4 hour tour, witness the morning charm of Varanasi city from the boat ride and fabulous sights of Akhada with practicing Pehelwans (wrestlers).
- Enjoy boat ride from Dasashwamedh Ghat to MankarnikaGhat
- Savour the riveting early morning beauty of the city from boat ride
- Spot the sights of Akhadas with practicing wrestlers
- Know about the city from tour guide
The Morning Boat ride and Akhadas tour begins at 5.30 am with your pick up from the hotel lobby. Our driver in an air-conditioned car will pick and take you to Dasashwamedh Ghat for 1 hour boat ride to Mankarnika Ghat. Our tour guide will also accompany you on the boat ride and will tell you about the city and surrounding places. As you glide forward, notice the Akhadas, the Indian term for wrestling grounds. Get to know more about it from from the tour guide. After the boat ride you will be taken to Akhada to show you closely the Indian traditional wrestling. See the ‘pehelwans’ (wrestlers) practicing with all energy. The Akhadas that you will visit are : Ram Kund Akhara, Assi Akhara, Panch Dashanan Juna Akhara near Tulsi Ghat. During the visit, you can also interact with the wrestlers practicing early morning and ask them anything about it.
The tour will then complete and you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English speaking.
- Mineral water will be provided
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Boat Ride on River Ganges.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- All taxes and service charges will be applied
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund