Varanasi is one of the oldest cities in the world with extreme religious and cultural significance. This Varanasi Golden Temple walking tour will introduce you to the rustic old alleys of the city and make you experience its spiritual charm. Starting from Gaoudilya, the tour will take you to some of the most prominent places in the city like Kashi Vishwanath temple, Manikarnika Ghat, and Manikarnika Kund to get you acquainted with the world-renowned divine aura of Varanasi.
- Spiritual escapade to the divine city
- Absorb the holy energy of the Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Sojourn at the sacred ghats
- Saunter through the old lanes of the city
At 11 am, we will pick you up from your hotel for a Varanasi city tour. Your first stop is Godauliya, which is the gateway to the old markets located at the center of the city. Accompanied by our tour guide explore the narrow streets of the city, and absorb the local vibe. You will also witness a multitude of ancient temples as you make your way through the city. Pay homage at Kashi Vishwanath Temple, which is known as the Golden Temple of Varanasi. After exploring the sacred temple, we will head to the Manikarnika Ghat followed by a visit to the Manikarnika Kund, which is believed to be built by Lord Vishnu. Later, head to the local markets where you can choose from a variety of trinkets and souvenirs. With this, our Varanasi tour will come to an end and we will drop you back to your hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- Transportation facility in an air-conditioned vehicle to commute between site locations.
- Taxes and service charges will be applied.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & departure from the airport/railway station is not included.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund