Varanasi is one of the oldest city in the world with vehement religious and cultural significance. The 4 hours duration Golden Temple Walking tour in Varanasi introduces you to the rustic old alleys of the city emanating the unaltered charm. It starts from Gaoudilya, from where you enter the heart of the Varanasi city and pass through the important old temples, mish mashed markets and numerous ghats.
- Visit the ancient Golden Temple aka Kashi Viswanath Temple
- Capture the rustic charm of the Varanasi survived by ancient structures
- See the sacred and largest Hindu cremation ground,ManikarnikaGhat,
- Saunter through the old lanes of the city reflecting the unchanged past
In the morning, get ready at 11.00 am for the pick up by our cab from your hotel lobby. The driver will take you to Godauliya, the gateway to the old markets located at the centre of the city. Start walking to the narrow streets of the city in the company of our tour guide. Witness the daily activities of the locals engaged in their daily affairs. See the sacred temples as you pass by them and gain some interesting information from our tour guide. Visit the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the 12 holiest Shiva temples in India named ‘Jyotirlingam’. You can also visit other jaw-dropping important temples and ghats of Varanasi city by booking Varanasi tour packages. Continue the tour rambling through the busy and historic lanes flanked by ancient structures. While you walk through the market places, head towards ManikarnikaGhat, the auspicious ghat for cremation. The folklore says, the people cremated here attain moksha (freedom from the material world). Also see the historic well called ManikarnikaKund, believed to be built by Lord Vishnu. Next, explore the old markets of the city and then the tour completes by dropping you safely back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- Transportation facility in air-conditioned vehicle for to and fro from site locations.
- Taxes and service charges will be applied.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund