Half-Day Excursion of Ranakpur Jain Temple Seven Wonders of India2
In the morning after breakfast, at 08:30 AM, our driver takes you from the hotel towards the Ranakpur Jain Temple for the Ranakpur full day tour.
This Ranakpur same day tour is the perfect tour to explore Ranakpur Jain Temple also known as Chatarmukh Jain Temple due to its four huge entrances. The most exceptional element of the temple is the presence of 1440 pillars and the most importantly, all the pillar are differ from each other in their artistic and archaic work. This gargantuan temple is spread over the enormous area of 48,000 sq.ft., festoon with 29 stupendous halls, 20 domes, fascinating carving work and one most attractive thing about the temple is the carving of the 108 snakes head.
A Temple has decorated ceilings of a bearded man at the entrance gate which represents the fire, water, earth, heaven and air. This temple is also known by other names like Dharan Vihar and Trailokya Deepak Prasad or Tribhuvan Vihar.
After the temple visit, we will drive you to the local restaurant for a tempting lunch and later your Ranakpur day tour Package ends with dropping you back to the Udaipur hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Tour.
- Entry Fee.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- All transfer and tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore profoundly the popular Ranakpur Jain Temples.
- Sightseeing the picturesque glance of the environ.
- Enjoy Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Applause the bygone Jainism design and architecture.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.