Fatehpur Sikri has some historical significance of the Mughal dynasty. In the medieval period of the Mughal era this place was settled as the political capital of Akbar later, which was shifted to the Agra due to lack of water. The place has extensive palaces, mosque and halls. This half day tour to Fatehpur Sikri experience you the history of the place.
- Enjoy the tempting lunch at a famous local restaurant.
- Explore the majestic architecture of the Mughal era under the guidance of the Expert Tour Guide.
- Admire the artistic engravings on the Buland Darwaza.
- Transfer Service from the Agra hotel to Fatehpur Sikri through an air-conditioned car.
- Pray for peace and prosperity at the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti.
You will get the take up from the Agra hotel after breakfast around 9 AM or as per your scheduled time for 4-5 hrs. After picking up, we will take you to the day tour of Fatehpur Sikri, constructed in the dignity of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti.
Initially, we start the Fatehpur Sikri half day tour package from visiting the huge Buland Darwaza, a 54 meters tall, remarked as the largest gateway in the world. After entering through the gateway, you will glance a white marble complex enclose tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti. The entire monument is cleft into various sections, namely Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Jama Masjid, eminent as the largest mosque in India. All the chambers, mosque, and tomb are the perfect masterpiece of Mughal’s archaic work, artistry, and extraordinary craftsmanship. In the walking distance from the tomb, you will get the palace of Jodha Bai and other two favorite queens of Akbar.
At the end of your Agra and Fatehpur Sikri half day tour excursion, we will drive you to the local restaurant for a delicious lunch and after that, your same day Agra-Fatehpur Sikri tour package ends here with dropping you to the Agra Hotel.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Fatehpur Sikri .
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
You cant go to agra and must visit Taj MahalAugust 21 2018
good service, quick and easy
Best Place in AgraJuly 17 2018
Excellent Service. Bantu did a superb job.
The most beautiful thing in AgraNovember 15 2017
Just brilliant service and look after you so well!!
The most beautiful thing in AgraSeptember 07 2017
Very informative and welcoming! Made me feel comfortable and got me so excited for my upcoming trip!
Ultimate Destination in AgraAugust 16 2017
Very helpful and speedy, all questions answered and very friendly.