Half Day Fatehpur Sikri Tour with Transfer5
On the day of the tour, our driver will be waiting to pick you up from Agra hotel after breakfast around 9:00 AM. As soon as the ride picks you up, you will be driven to Fatehpur Sikri for the excursion.
Starting with Fatehpur Sikri day tour, you will first visit the famous ‘Buland Darwaza’ which is a 54 meters tall architectural paradigm, recorded to be the largest gateway in the world. As you enter the gateway, you will see a white marble complex that encloses the Tomb of Salim Chisti. The monument is divided into several parts for different purposes. The guide will be telling you the historical tales of the town and the significance of all the monuments.
After your Agra and Fatehpur Sikri half-day tour, we will take you out for lunch at a famous local restaurant and then drop you back to the hotel in Agra.
- Professional English speaking tour guide for the tour
- Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra by Private air condition Car
- Entry fee at Fatehpur Sikri
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral Water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train Fare
- Camera fee at the monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or
- Learn about the establishment of the Fatehpur Sikri town
- Explore the huge architecture of the famous Buland Darwaza
- Visit the famous tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti
- Get to know some exciting facts from a professional tour guide.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Agra Day Tour Explore Agra Fort Visit Akbar Tomb
- USD 68 Per Person
- 8 HrsDuration
2 Days Trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri with Accommodations
- USD 180 Per Person
- 1 Night 2 DaysDuration