The Half day Karnataka folk museum tour Bangalore is a great way to explore the folk life of Karnataka and see the relics used by them in ancient times. The museum throws light on the lifestyle of people in Karnataka’s villages divided into three buildings, each displaying the details of items and pictured scenes from their daily lives. Enjoy a walk in the museum galleries displaying weapons, utensils, storage jars and latest technology films based on it.
- Visit to Karnataka folk Museum to grab an insight on the folk life of the Karnataka state
- Enjoy the walk through galleries displaying costumes, utensils, tools, etc used in earlier times
- Watch a rich collection of Karnataka folk music and videotapes of folk dances
- A knowledgeable tour guide to give you information about the culture of Karnataka
In the morning at 09:00 am, our driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to Karnataka Folk Museum. The museum is also known as Janpada Loka and is situated at a distance of 53 km from Bangalore city. Enjoy the journey of approximately 1.5 hours in the comfort of air-conditioned chauffeur driven car.
Karnataka Folk Museum, also called Janpada Loka, is established on Kumara Park West, Sheshadripuram. It was set up to promote the rich and deep seated folk life of Karnataka. You can any time Book Karnataka Folk Museum sightseeing to explore the interesting folk life of Karnataka. The museum complex is divided into three buildings -
- Lokamahal : displays impressive collection of folk weapons, utensils, instruments, puppets, masks, utensils, etc.
- Lokamatha Mandira : displays storage items like utensils, baskets and earthened jars used in ancient times for storing grain and pickles.
- Chitrakuteera : displays photographs depicting scenes from the folk lifestyle.
It also exhibits a rich collection of Karnataka folk music and videotapes of folk dances. Other items displayed in the museum comprise of unique masks, colorful artifacts, costumes, etc. The elegantly carved temple chariot displayed in the museum steals the show with its magnificence. After the tour of the museum, you would drive back to Bangalore and dropped at your hotel or airport. Your Karnataka folk museum tour Bangalore will hereby complete.
- Transportation and Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Entry Fee
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare,/ strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50�ncellation charges.
- Less than 3 days No refund.