Half Day Nrityagram Dance Village Tour0
Your tour starts at 09:00 am; our driver will pick you up from the hotel followed by a drop at the entrance of the Nrityangam Dance Village. It is situated at a distance of 30 kms from Bangalore city which takes a drive of approximately 1 hour by road.
Nrityangam is first modern Gurukul (residential school) of India set up by Odissi dancer, Protima Gauri in 1990. It is in the form of a dance village where training in Indian classical dance forms are offered - Odissi, Mohiniattam, Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, Kathakali and Manipuri. The management of Nrityangam was, however, passed by Protima into the hands of Lynne Fernandez on 10 July 1997, who became the Managing Trustee of the institution.
During the tour, enjoy the views of student learning and practicing in their dance classes. Being taught so many forms of Indian dance, you get a chance to see the performances in each on the students practice sessions. The architecture of the dance village is also interesting designed by the Goan architect, Gerard Da Cunha. Also enjoy the surrounding greenery and scenic location of Hessarghetta by the lake. If you are short on time, then you can also tour the beautiful dance village with half day Nrityagram dance village sightseeing tour.
After the tour; you will be driven back to Bangalore and dropped at your hotel or airport. Your Day Tour to Nrityagram (Dance Village) from Bengaluru will hereby complete.
- Transportation & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Entry fee.
- Transport by Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare,/ strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Ramble on the campus of Nrityagram dance village enjoying the scenic location
- Witness different dance forms of Indian classical dance being performed by students
- Complete transportation by private air-conditioned car
- An expert tour guide to tell you everything about the dance village
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- Less than 3 days No refund.