Goa, the paradise of beaches, offers tourists ample opportunities to follow. This North Goa Half Day Tour is planned in a way that you will experience the architectural beauty of churches of Old Goa. This includes the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, etc. You will visit Panjim city where the breathtaking views of local rivers and the calm Arabian sea around Dona Paula will leave an everlasting impact on you.
- Experience the breathtaking views of the Panjim City, local rivers and the calm Arabian sea around Dona Paula.
- Historical churches of Goa such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
- A local English speaking guide giving interesting insights of the place.
At 9:00 am in the morning, our driver will receive you from the hotel’s porch. A local English speaking tour guide will help you explore the different locations of North Goa. With this North Goa Half Day Tour, you will shake hands with the history of Goa by exploring the churches of Old Goa. This will include churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, etc. Along with this, the Half Day North Goa Sightseeing Tour would also offer you breathtaking views of Panjim city, Altinho and Dona Paula. Post tour, you will be driven back to the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Half Day North Goa Tour was awesomeMarch 06 2018
We covered Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Donna Paula, I loved this short and sweet tour package from Indiator. I first time traveled to Goa, India and it was all dream come true for me. Goa is one great place to be. Indiator people are energetic and do everything ad expected. Cheers!