Half Day Private Tour of Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada with Lunch2
This Half day Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada tour will start at 9:00 am. The tour guide will meet you at the hotel taking you on a journey of exploring the real Jodhpur. The first attraction on the tour is the Mehrangarh Fort. Rudyard Kipling, a famous story-writer, has described the fort as a “Palace that might have been built by Titans and colored by the morning sun”. You might feel the same when you would visit this beautiful fort in Jodhpur. The sights of the gigantic walls, large courtyards, museums and unforgettable art of the Rajput era will truly inspire you. The fort has a great museum that will show up the antiquities of the old times taking you to the bygone era. A visit to this fort will tell you more about Maharaja Gaj Singh II, Rajput’s architecture and stories related to the history of Jodhpur.
The Half day city tour Meharangarh fort also includes a visit to Jaswant Thada. A cremation ground for the royal family of Marwar. This peaceful spot houses a beautiful tomb made out of marble. This was made in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The marble tomb emits glow when the sun beams fall on its surface making it a must visit in Jodhpur.
After visiting the two main attractions of Jodhpur, head towards a restaurant in Jodhpur. Here, enjoy some heart-filled conversations with your fellow beings. When the lunch would get over, you will head back to the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch at a city restaurant with thematic ambience
- Entrance fee to Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada
- Elevator tickets at Mehrangarh
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Explore the wonderful taste of Maharaja Gaj Singh II at Mehrangarh Fort.
- Visit Jaswant Thada a historic building of Jodhpur.
- Know more about the city from your local guide.
- A warm lunch in the company of your fellow travelers.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 50 Per Person
- 8 hoursDuration
- USD 53 Per Person
- 6-7 hoursDuration