If the idea of visiting grand palaces excites you, then Udaipur city tour will be a great deal for you. The city of lakes is known for its heritage havelis and luxurious palaces. With this Udaipur Private Day Tour, know the palaces wherein the Mughal emperors used to stay in Udaipur. This half day Udaipur tour will be about four hours long taking you to the key attractions of Udaipur which is the City Palace, Jagdish temple and Saheliyon ki Badi.
- An English speaking tour guide sharing interesting tales.
- Magnificent view of Lake Pichola from the City Palace.
- View the intricate details of Jagdish temple on this Udaipur city tour.
- Enjoy the pleasures of a walk in Saheliyon ki Badi.
The excursion to explore Udaipur will start early in the morning. At 9:00 am, our tour guide will reach to your hotel. From there, an air-conditioned cab along with a chauffeur will take you to the City Palace in Udaipur, residence of the King of Mewar. Here, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Lake Pichola from the City Palace. Also, the palace has courtyards, museum, terraces and happening gateways making it an interesting visit for you. Tourists also enjoy a luxurious stay here feeling the royal feel that comes while staying in a palace. After enjoying the Mughal architecture of the City Palace, we will take you to the famous Jagdish temple. Built in the 17 th century, Jagdish temple is known for its interesting architecture. The intricate details of the temple will woo your heart. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu; there is one main idol of Lord Vishnu. This idol is encapsulated by four other shrines dedicated to Shiva, Ganesha, Sun and Goddess Shakti. The excursion will end up with you making a visit to Saheliyon ki Badi, a beautiful garden complex based on the banks of Fatehsagar Lake. Our tour guide will tell you an interesting tale behind the formation of this magnificent garden complex. With this, Udaipur Half Day City Tour will be completed and the cab will safely escort you to the hotel.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Monument entrance charges
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
best city tourApril 11 2018
This half day Udaipur tour will be about four hours long taking you to the key attractions of Udaipur which is the City Palace, Jagdish temple and Saheliyon ki Badi. thanx for all these