Half Day Wine Tasting Tour in Bangalore0
The Half day trip to Grovar Vineyards in Nandi Hills is an exciting experience to know surprising things and complete making process of one the largest consumed drink, wine. You will be picked from your hotel and driven to the Grovar Vineyards situated in Nandi Hills. The tour guide will help you understand the place and the process of wine making.
Grovar Vineyards is one of the best and oldest Winery in India. Take a tour of the vineyard exploring the grape fields, factory and cellar. The representative will explain the types of wine and how to figure out the right taste for you. The wine tasting activity will also teach you how to check the age, color and thickness of the wine. See the detailed process of wine making like crushing, tanks, barrel, bottling, packaging and labeling. Taste different wines from their rich collection of wines. The Half day Wine tasting tour in Bangalore completes and then you will be driven back to Bangalore city followed by a drop at the hotel.
- Transportaion & sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Service of English Speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee.
- Transfer by Private Air conditioned vehicle.
- Mineral water during trip.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit to the oldest winery in India, Grovar Vineyards in Nandi Hills.
- Insight on the complete manufacturing and extracting process of wine.
- A chance to taste the different wines.
- Ramble on the verdant grape fields on Nandi hills.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.