Visiting handicraft markets is one of the most fascinating things to do in Varanasi as it houses some of the most exquisite apparel and jewelry centers that have always been a tourist attraction. This handicraft market tour in Varanasi will take you to places such as Hatua Market, Chowk, Urban Haat, Vishwanath Gali, Thatheri Bazaar, and Godowlia Market to provide you with the best shopping experience in the city.
- Exciting handicraft market hopping
- Discover impeccable skills of local artisans
- Explore magnificent handcrafted clothes and jewelry
- A rewarding retail therapy session
At around 2:30 pm, our driver along with one of our representatives will pick you up from the hotel to take you on the enthralling Varanasi handicrafts tour. We will begin the tour by entering Hatua Market, which is known for its jewelry and cloth shops. Next, we will explore the handicrafts and handlooms of Chowk and Urban Haat. We will then head to the Vishwanath Gali which features a grand collection of Banarasi Saree, devotional articles, jewelry, wooden toys, religious books, brass articles, to name a few.
Our next stop will be Thatheri Bazaar, which is renowned for its metal and Brass work items, decorated with inlay work and minakari. And the last destination for the day will be Godowlia Market where you can shop silk and brocaded fabrics, shawls, zari work, ready-made garments, shoes, remarkably good inlaid woodwork, beads and bracelets, and other costume jewelry.
After shopping to your heart’s content, your Varanasi handicraft tour package will come to an end and we will drop you to your hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare
- Any meal
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Incredible craft and great serviceOctober 05 2018
I find there really nice cover bed and silk scarf. Hé sent the packet direct to france in one week. This was the deal and all is complete. So perfect for me.