Heritage Walk at Dalhousie Square with Private Transfers and Tour Guide1
The Kolkata Heritage Walking tour helps you know more about the historic zone around the Dalhousie Square. Our driver would pick you up from the hotel and drive you towars the Dalhousie Square. The walk starts from the Governor’s House (Raj Bhavan) followed by the Treasury Building, St. John’s Church and up to the Kolkata General Post Office (GPO). Then you walk past the Collectorate Office and the Writers Building. Meanwhile, listen to the interesting stories related to these buildings dating back to the Raj era. Post this, take a quick round of St. Andrew’s Kirk, take a straight walk down the Old Court House Street and walk past the Old Currency Building. Also, cover the Postal Sorting Office and the Central Telegraph Office. Wellesley Place (now Red Cross Place), Raj Bhavan outhouses and the Great Eastern Hotel are the next attractions of the walking tour.
By the end of the walk you will reach near Curzon Park where the driver will be waiting and you would be dropped back to your hotel by a private car.
- Hotel pick up and drop by Air conditioned private car
- English spekaing tour guide to accompany you during the walk
- Mineral Water
- All taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals or Beverages other than specified in program
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Walk around some of the stunning buildings dating back to the Raj era.
- Interesting tales related to the writers buildings and other buildings around Dalhousie square.
- A comfortable air-conditioned car for hotel pick up and drop
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.