Tour the Varanasi like locals with this Heritage Walking tour with a tour guide. Walk through the narrow lanes in the centre of the city witnessing its true essence. Enjoy the walk through famous lanes covering Dalmandi Muslim area, local market Chowk, the Pakka Bazaar, spice market and metal market of the city. See the real deal of the city watching the chaotic bustle of daily affairs.
- Walk through the lanes and see the daily life of locals
- Get a smattering of their culture observing the things around
- Visit the largest grocery market of Asia, Gola Dina Nath
- An English speaking tour guide to tell you about respective places
The tour starts at 9.00 am with your pickup from the hotel lobby. The tour will show you the lifestyle and daily routine of the locals by walking through the city markets and lanes. See the various street markets of Varanasi with the tour guide. Our driver will take you to the Dalmandi the Muslim area which is a wholesale market selling garments and general items. You will see the vendors selling vegetable, shops of groceries, etc. Continue the tour visiting the local market Chowk, the Pakka Bazar of Varanasi, Gola Dina Nath the spice market, Lohatiya the utensils market. Gola Dina Nath is the biggest grocery market in Asia. It is one of the oldest market in India and sells over 10 thousand varieties of herbs. Lohatia market is popular for selling utensils made of a variety of metals like iron, copper, bronze, etc. After the 3 hour Heritage walk, the tour will complete and you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- Expert tour guide who speaks in English.
- Mineral water is included.
- Service of pick up and drop from the hotel.
- All taxes and service charges will be applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.