India Wildlife Tour With Beaches0
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival at Delhi airport, our representative will receive and transfer you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure followed by an overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Amritsar by Shatabdi Train (6 hr 25 mins )
Early in the morning at 06.30 am, you will be taken to New Delhi railway station for boarding Swarna Shatabdi Express train to Amritsar. The train departs at 07.20 am from Delhi and reaches Amritsar at 13.45 pm. On your arrival, our driver will receive and transfer you to the hotel. At 03.00 pm, you will be taken to Wagah Border to attend the Beating Retreat ceremony. It is a daily military exercise of 45 minutes duration conducted by India and Pakistan. After the ceremony you will be dropped back at the hotel. Take a rest and enjoy comfortable overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 3: Amritsar Sightseeing & Palki ceremony
After breakfast, enjoy the sightseeing tour of Amritsar and visit - the Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple and Sadda Pind. At 09.00 pm in the evening, visit Golden Temple again to attend the retiring procession ceremony Sukhasan of Guru Grantha Sahib. Relish the Karha Prasad (holy offering) on completion of the ceremony. After that you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 4: Amritsar to Jaipur by Flight via Delhi ( 3 hr 40 mins )
In the morning, get transferred to the airport for boarding flight to Jaipur via Delhi. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will take you to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, get ready for a visit to the famous heritage village resort of Rajasthan – Chokhi Dhani. It is a small resort with interiors themed on a typical Rajasthani village, where you get a chance to learn about their culture with folk dance, in-house restaurants offering traditional cuisine, etc. After the visit, you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for an exciting city tour of Jaipur with a tour guide. Enjoy the visit to famous monuments - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. In the evening, enjoy shopping in famous local markets. Afterwards, get transferred to the hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Ranthambore by Road (165 kms / 3 - 4 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and depart to Ranthambore National Park. On reaching Ranthambore, check-in at the hotel and take a rest. In the afternoon, enjoy a jungle safari of the National Park famous for Bengal Tigers. After a thrilling jungle safari you will be transferred back to the hotel for a pleasant overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 7: Ranthambore – Agra via Abhaneri and Fatehpur Sikri by Road (300 kms / 7 to 8 hours)
Enjoy a morning game drive in Ranthambore National Park. Next, leave for Agra by road with enroute visit to ‘Chand Baori’ and ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. On reaching Agra, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure followed by comfortable overnight stay in Agra.
Day 8: Agra – Delhi by Road (200 kms / 4 hours) – Varanasi by Flight (1h 25 min)
In the morning, you will be taken for sightseeing tour of Agra - a sunrise visit to Taj Mahal followed by Agra Fort. After the visits, go to Delhi for boarding flight to next destination, Varanasi. Cover the journey from Delhi to Varanasi in two parts : Agra – Delhi (by car) and Delhi – Varanasi (by flight). On your arrival in Varanasi airport, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 9: Varanasi
Early in the morning, enjoy the boat ride on River Ganges and catch the magnificent sunrise view. Then, you will be taken to the hotel for breakfast. Go for sightseeing tour of Varanasi with a tour guide and visit - ghats on Ganges River, Benaras Hindu University and Bharat Mata Temple. In the evening, attend the Ganga Aarti ceremony. Afterwards, you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 10: Varanasi – Delhi by Flight (1h 35min)
Savour the breakfast and then you will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. It is the famous and important pilgrimage site of Buddhists where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Enjoy the visit to - Dhameka Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Ashok Pillar, Sarnath Archeological Museum and Sri Digamber Jain Temple. Then you will be transferred to airport in Varanasi to board scheduled flight to Delhi. Our representative will receive you at Delhi airport and drop you safely at the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 11: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for the sightseeing tour of Delhi city with a tour guide. The tour will begin with glimpse of important government buildings like Parliament House from the car. Visit the famous tourist attractions : Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk (enjoy rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk), Raj Ghat (have lunch at Chor Bazaar Restaurant in Old Delhi), Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Post sightseeing return to the hotel and have a relaxing overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 12: Delhi – Goa by Flight
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport in Delhi to board flight to Goa. On arrival in Goa, our representative will receive and take you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure followed by cozy overnight stay in Goa.
Day 13: Goa
Enjoy breakfast; the rest of the day is free to spend as per your interest. You can rent a bike and go on a bike ride tour Goa. Explore the nearby surroundings and spend a mesmerizing evening at the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel in Goa.
Day 14: Goa
Relish the breakfast; rest of the day free at leisure for personal activities. Stay will be at the hotel in Goa.
Day 15: Goa – Depart
After breakfast, you would be transferred to the airport in Goa to board flight for your onward destination. Your 15 days Culture, Wildlife and Beaches of India tour package will hereby complete.
- Price is subject to changes in case of any air fare hike or changes in taxes from the Government.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
- Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
- Amritsar (2N): HK Clarks Inn
- Jaipur (2N): Dera Rawatsar
- Ranthambore (1N): Heritage Haveli
- Agra (1N): Howard Plaza The Fern
- Varanasi (2N): Hotel Ganges View
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Goa (3N): Golden Tulip
- Train Tickets for Delhi to Varanasi in Shatabdi Train Executive Class
- Flight Tickets for Amritsar to Jaipur via Delhi in Economy Class
- Round Trip Flight Tickets for Delhi to Varanasi in Economy Class
- Flight Tickets for Delhi to Goa in Economy Class
- Land Transportation by Air conditioned private vehicle with driver
- All Transfers and Sightseeing Tours on Private Basis
- English speaking local tour guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance fee to all monuments to be visited during the trip
- Jungle Safari in Ranthambore with naturalist on shared Jeep/Canter
- Sunrise Boat Cruise on Ganges in Varanasi
- Assistance during arrival and departure at airports/railway stations
- All applicable taxes
- International Air Fares
- Lunch / Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Attend power-packed Beating Retreat ceremony at Wagah Border
- Visit the world’s most revered pilgrimage site of Sikhs, the Golden Temple
- Enjoy Rajasthani culture at heritage village resort, Chokhi Dhani
- Spot Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore National Park
- Sunrise view from Ganga River boat ride in Varanasi
- A mesmerizing evening at the beautiful beach in Goa
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund