Spend a day unwinding in the jungle and spotting wild animals in Rajaji National Park in Uttarakhand. Known for its huge number of Elephants and Tiger, Leopards, Sambar Deer, Rajaji National Park attracts wildlife lovers and nature lovers. Experience rejuvenation and adventure during Jungle Safari at Rajaji National Park.
- Explore the dense jungle in the Rajaji National Park, home to various wild creatures including Tiger, Leopard, Monkey, Barking Deer, Antelopes, and Sambar Deer
- Enjoy the thrilling Jungle Safari and indulge in spotting wild animals
- Soak in the natural beauty and get the best jungle views
05.00 AM: Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and will be driven towards the Chila range of Rajaji National Park, which would be a 30-45 minutes drive. Rajaji National Park is a paradise for nature and wildlife lovers, which came into existence after merging with Motichur and Chilla wildlife sanctuaries. There is a huge number of elephant species along with Tiger, Leopard, Monkey, Barking Deer, Antelopes, and Sambar Deer. On arrival at the Chilla, you will board the Open Jeep and head for the Jungle Safari through the National Park. Explore the wildlife and indulge in spotting different animals.
On completion of Jungle Safari, you will be picked up from the gate of the Rajaji National Park and will be driven towards your hotel in Rishikesh.
- Pick up and drop from your hote in Rishikesh by Private car
- Exclusive Jeep Safari inside Rajaji National Park
- Entry fee for the park
- Vehicle entry permit in Rajaji National Park
- Experienced Wild Life Tour Guide during Jungle Safari
- Refreshments and Mineral Water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, road blocks etc.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.