Lakes and Palaces tour with Mumbai is roller-coaster ride to the beguiling beauty of North India loaded with fabulous places which render an incredible experience. Spend 10 days exploring the royal palaces, renowned lakes, splendid architectures and intriguing history. Travel to the top destinations of North India – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai. The visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal, is the highlight of the tour package.
- Immerse in the unmixed charm of Delhi at its oldest market, Chandni Chowk’
- Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Witness magnificent Indo-Islamic architecture, Fatehpur Sikri
- Feel the breeze at iconic monument with 953 windows, Hawa Mahal
- Catch breathtaking sunset view from Monsoon Palace
- Travel back in time with a visit to Elephanta Caves
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival in Delhi airport, receive a warm welcome by our representative and get transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to spend as per choice.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, your tour of Old and New Delhi with a tour guide will start at 9.00 am. Explore the stunning local attractions – Red Fort (from outside), Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque, Humayun’s Tomb, Chandni Chowk, India Gate and Lotus Temple (close on Monday). On completion of the tour, you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra by Road [200 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs.]
Enjoy breakfast followed by departure to Agra by a private car. On reaching, check-in at the hotel take a rest; later leave for the City tour of Agra. You will be taken for a visit to – the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Spend the evening at leisure exploring the local markets or strolling in the streets. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road [250 Kms/ 5 Hrs]
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for Jaipur with an enroute excursion to Fatehpur Sikri. It is a magnificent Indo-Islamic architecture featuring - 54 m high entrance Buland Darwaza, tomb of Salim Chisti, Ibadat Khana, Birbal’s house & Panch Mahal. After the visit continue the journey to Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
Savour the breakfast and then start your day with an interesting visit to Amer Fort, located at 11 Kms from the city. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, enjoy the Jaipur city tour and visit - Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Hawa Mahal is a 5-storeyed honey combed structure with over 953 small windows called ‘Jharokhas’. Jantar Mantar is an architectural astronomical observatory. Afterwards, you will be dropped at the hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur - Udaipur by Flight [1 Hrs.]
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for airport to board flight to Udaipur. On reaching, our representatives will receive and transfer you to the hotel. Take a rest and then get ready for a visit to the famous Monsoon Palace (aka Sajjan Garh Palace). The palace is situated at a hilltop overlooking Fateh Sagar Lake. Spend evening wandering nearby location or at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur
Relish the breakfast, and then enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Udaipur with a tour guide. Visit the local attractions - Jagdish Temple, Saheliyo-ki-Bari & City Palace & Museum. Enjoy the sunset view from boat ride on Lake Pichola which boasts the flamboyant City Palace on its banks. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 8: Udaipur – Mumbai by Flight [1½ Hrs.]
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for boarding scheduled flight to Mumbai. On your arrival in Mumbai, our representative will receive you and direct you to the hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mumbai.
Day 9: Elephanta Caves & Mumbai Sightseeing
Savour the breakfast and then explore the Bollywood city of India with a sightseeing tour of Mumbai with a tour guide. Visit the famous places - Elephanta Caves [Closed on Monday] [by return ferry – both ways], Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Marine Drive, Victoria Terminus, Malabar Hills, Mani Bhawan and Dhobi Ghat. The main highlights are Elephanta Caves and Gateway of India. In the evening, after the day tour you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 10: Mumbai – Departure
Post breakfast, board the chauffeur driven car and get transferred to the Mumbai airport to continue your onward journey. Your 10 days Lakes and Palaces tour with Mumbai will hereby terminate.
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- All transportation, sightseeing and transfers by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Airfares are included for the sector Jaipur to Udaipur & Udaipur to Mumbai in economy class.
- English speaking Local Guide during sightseeing at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur & Mumbai
- 9 Nights Accommodation at below mention hotels or similar category:
- Regent Grand [2N]- Delhi
- Howard Plaza [1N]- Fern- Agra
- Golden Tulip [2N]- Jaipur
- Golden Tulip [2N]- Udaipur
- The Emerald [2N]- Mumbai
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Monument Entrance fee at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur & Mumbai as per Itinerary.
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort- Jaipur
- Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Round Trip Boat ferry charges for Elephanta.
- Toy Train Tickets
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund