Pattaya tour takes you on a number of ravishing locations that are a sight to behold because of which Pattaya is one of the most sought-after travel destinations in Thailand. This tour covers the stunning places such as the Coral Island, Nong Nooch Village, along with giving you an opportunity to take up optional tours to the Alcazar show, The Sanctuary of Truth, and Floating Market to make the best of your trip to Pattaya.
- Exciting optional detours to the Alcazar Show and many more
- The mesmerizing natural bounty of the Coral Island
- A retreat into the marvelous Nong Nooch Village
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok– Pattaya
The day 1 of Bangkok-Pattaya tour will begin with picking you up from the Bangkok airport and taking you to the hotel. After check-in formalities, you can rest at the hotel and later take up an optional evening tour to the Alcazar Show and get picked up between 5:30 to 6:00. The Alcazar Show is a world-renowned cabaret performance, which features some of the most skilled Thai artists who will give you a memorable performance in a span of just 70 minutes. Post the show you will be driven back to the hotel where you can retire for the night.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the Pattaya beach at 9:00 am. At the beach you will board a speedboat at 9:30 am and will be taken to marine sports pier to engage in a number of adventure sports like jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat riding, etc. at additional cost. The sports will last an hour from 10:00 to 11:00 am, after which you will be taken to the Coral Island to absorb the warmth of the tropical sun and view the stunning coral formations as you take a swim in the clear water. Post relaxing at the beach for an hour, at 12:00 pm you will head with us to Pattaya beach to savor a delicious Indian lunch at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or some other equivalent Indian restaurant). At 1:00 pm we will drive you back to the hotel where you can spend the rest of the
day as per your own interests and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Pattaya – Nong Nooch Village
Day 3 of Pattaya excursions will be a fascinating one. Post breakfast at the hotel, you will head with us to the Nong Nooch village at 8:00-8: 30 am. The village is home to some of the most interesting things to do in Pattaya like discovering the traditional and cultural elements of the Thai people with their regional dance, sword-fighting, and other endearing performances. The village is also popular for its thematic gardens which have a huge variety of plant species. Moreover, you
will also witness entertaining performances by trained animals and skilled artists. After exploring the place, you will be driven
back to the hotel at 4:00 pm. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04:- Pattaya – Day at leisure
After relishing on a flavorsome breakfast, you can enjoy a lazy day exploring the place as per your own interests. If you want to make the day more engaging, you can head with us to some optional tours at additional cost to places like The Sanctuary of Truth and Floating Market.
Day 05:- Pattaya - Bangkok Airport Drop
On day 5 after a delightful breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken in a chauffeur-driven car to Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in 1 double room in Avani Pattaya or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 4 Breakfasts in the hotel & 1 Lunch during the coral island Tour
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport on Private Basis
- Half-Day CORAL ISLAND TOUR by speed boat - Pattaya including lunch and transfers on Shared Basis (SIC).
- Nong Nooch Village with Private Transfer
- Visa on Arrival is free until 31-Oct-2019 for Indian travelers.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees unless specified.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.