Known for its multi-cultural population and tropical climate, Singapore is a paradise for globetrotters. This Magical Singapore tour package will take you on a 5 day rendezvous to some of the most fascinating places to explore, beginning with the famous Night Safari and Thumbuakar Tribal Performance. You will then have an amazing time exploring the Orchard Road, Little India, Chinatown, and Merlion Park. Another attraction is the scintillating beauty of Sentosa Island followed by the enchanting light and sound show of Wings of Time. Next stop will be the popular Universal Studios, which will give you a unique experience of living in the world of movies. And that’s not all! You can also book optional tours at additional cost to Madame Tussauds or the Sea Aquarium to make your Singapore tour all the more fun!
- Night Safari to explore wildlife like never before
- Absorb the beauty of the Sentosa Island
- Multi-cultural ride to Chinatown and Little India
- A fun-filled tour to Universal Studios
Day 1: Welcome to Singapore – Arrival Singapore & Night Safari
Upon arriving at the Singapore Airport, our representative will greet you and drive you to the hotel for checking-in at 2 pm. After relaxing for the day, evening will be engaged in proceeding for the Night Safari. The tour will start with taking you to the exciting Thumbuakar Tribal Performance, followed by a guided Tram Safari Adventure which will help you form an affinity with nature and wildlife. The day will end with a thrilling show called Creatures of the Night which features a plethora of nocturnal animals and other fascinating attractions. After this we will drive you to the hotel where you can rest for the night.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour & Noon till Sunset at Sentosa
Post relishing a flavorsome breakfast, the day 2 of your engrossing Singapore excursions will begin. We will drive you to the Orchard Road which is the heart of Singapore and where all the fun stuff happens. We will head to Little India where you can shop for Indian products and then move to Chinatown to visit the Chinese Heritage Centre. After this multi-cultural experience, we will go to Merlion Park which is one of the most appreciated places in Singapore that tourists love to visit to witness the beautiful view of Marina Bay.
At 2 pm we will move to our much-awaited destination- Sentosa Island. Here you can relax on the beach, enjoy a one way cable car ride and other fascinating rides like Sky Ride and Luge, and enjoy adventure sports at additional charges. If you are willing to add more fun to the tour, we will also take you to Madame Tussauds and S.E.A. Aquarium at additional cost. The day will end with a light and sound show called Wings of Time, after which you will be dropped to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 03:- Full Day Universal Studios Tour
Day 3 of your tour to Singapore will begin with a scrumptious breakfast. Then we will take you for the most memorable component of this tour i.e. Universal Studios Singapore. Here you will get to live the life of the movies and transcend into the reel-world. All the rides, shows, and games are based on famous movies like Transformers-the ride among many others. The exhilarating water rides at the Ocean World and a thrilling walk through the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure are some of the many attractions of this place. What’s more, you can also take a stroll down the Walk of Fame exploring the Hollywood Boulevard. After an exciting day, we will return to the hotel and retire for the night.
Day 4: Leisure at Singapore
Post a hearty breakfast, you can spend this day at your own leisure and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05:- Departure from Singapore
The last day of your Singapore tour package will begin with a delicious breakfast. After that you will check-out from the hotel and head with us to some of the famous shopping sites in Singapore like Mustafa Centre, Lucky Plaza, Bugis Street, Anchorpoint Shopping Centre, and East Plaza. After relishing a fun shopping spree, we will return to the hotel and collect your luggage from the lobby and drop you to the airport for your journey back home.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Sandpiper Hotel/The Noble Hotel/Reddoorz Plus or similar hotel in Singapore
- 4 Breakfasts at the Hotel
- Singapore-Half Day City tour on Shared Basis.
- All sightseeing tour with transfers on shared basis.
- Night Safari with transfers on shared basis.
- Half day Sentosa (with underwater world, dolphin lagoon, 01 way cable car, Wings of Time) on shared basis.
- Universal studio tour with transfers on shared basis.
- All Airport transfers on Private basis.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Entrance ticket unless specified
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, 20 % cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.