Sailing along the Ganges in Varanasi is a stimulating experience for travelers. The Maharaja Boat ride is quintessential among other boat rides in Varanasi taken during the evening. With the sunset as a backdrop that creates a perfect framework and offer the best view of the city, its monuments and Ghats. Also, witnessing evening Aarti from a different perspective is a thrilling event that leaves an everlasting impression on the mind.
- Cruise through the Ganga River from Ramnagar Ghat to Dashwamedha Ghat.
- For a royal experience take a ride on Maharaja Boat.
- Watch the magical Ganga Arti at Dashwamedha Ghat.
- Enjoy soulful voyage as you witness musician playing sitar and tabla.
The Maharaja Boat ride with the Evening Arti tour is a three hour event. You will be picked up from the hotel lobby at 3.00 pm and will proceed towards Ramnagar Ghat. Embark on Maharaja Boat and sail towards Dashashwamedha Ghat in River Ganga.
River Ganga holds an important place in the Hindu mythology and it is believed that bathing in the river Ganga causes the remission of sins. The boat ride is one of the exciting activities preferred by travelers in Varanasi. To sail on a Maharaja boat is a unique experience as it is a beautiful boat with nice decoration. As you move on the upper deck there are renowned musicians playing tabla and sitar to entice you and make your journey a remarkable event. Enjoy the mesmerizing Indian classical music while you cruise through various Ghats. On reaching Dashashwamedha Ghat witness the evening Ganga Aarti, from the boat, which is performed as a daily ritual with lot of zeal and Zest. Amidst the sound of chanting mantras, singing hymns, the whole environment turns alluring.
With the evening Aarti, your tour comes to an end and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Entrance Fees.
- Boat Ride on river Ganges.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.