Morning Aarti and Sunrise Boat Cruise with Private Transfers0
You will be picked up by our driver at 5.00 am from your hotel lobby. The cab will take you to Assi Ghat to attend the morning Ganga Aarti (Subh e Banaras) on the banks of the river. The rising sun and the spiritual atmosphere of Ganga Aarti will leave an everlasting profound impression on your mind. Observe the distinct holy rituals that the priests perform during the aarti. On completion of the aarti, proceed for a boat ride from Assi Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat. Cruise the waters of the sacred Ganga river and enjoy the passing views of fringing temples, multiple ghats and the Sun slowly rising and waking up the city. As you reach Manikarnika Ghat, alight the boat and head to the cremation ground of Varanasi Harishchandra and Manikarnika. Manikarnika Ghat holds religious significance as the auspicious ground for cremations. The tour will then complete and you will be dropped at your hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English
- Mineral water will be provided
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Boat ride on Ganges River
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- One hour boat ride from Assi Ghat to Manikarnika ghat.
- Sight the mesmerizing sunrise view from the boat ride
- Visit the popular Assi Ghat and religious cremation site, Manikarnika Ghat
- A glance at the raw side of the Varanasi city
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.